1,211 results
All reviews toronto airport international centre shuttle service every half hour free shuttle front desk staff next morning an overnight stay an early morning flight beds were comfortable pool and hot tub booked this hotel one night stay park and fly parking pearson spg
Reviewed 20 August 2018 via mobile

Excellent service, loved the hotel and restaurant / bar. Staff were very accommodating and kind. Room was clean and all that is expected for a good quality hotel. Supper was lovely and Breakfast was delicious. All staff were exceptional and understanding whilst travelling with a small child.
My only issue was the Shuttle Service from Toronto Airport. I waited at the points for collection and the driver (who did see me) chose to stop at random locations 3 times and did not wait for us. We had to get a taxi to the hotel after 45 mins of waiting as I was travelling with a pet and small child with a lot of luggage.
Overall I highly recommend this hotel. I haven’t had an issue with shuttle buses before so I guess this driver was new. Many thanks!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank DeePoochie
Reviewed 18 August 2018

This hotel has the most comfortable bed I've ever slept in. I stayed on a layover from Toronto airport. The hotel is near to the airport, and the rooms are clean, comfy, and affordable. The staff was very nice. I would certainly recommend this place.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank D A
Reviewed 15 August 2018 via mobile

The ‘complimentary shuttle’ takes almost an hour to come to pick you up at the airport. The hotel is so far that this is the only way to get there.

But you can see all the other shuttle buses going to the hotels that seem to care more.

Driver rude and unfriendly, the same as the receptionist I had the honor to talk to.

Problems with booking and reservations are dealt with in a manner I do not feel comfortable with.

I will take my bad experience into consideration when deciding on hotel contracts for my company. I do not want visitors and colleagues to be exposed to such treatment.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
FPSTA, Front Office Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Toronto Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2018

Hi Jorge I,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us and the fellow travelers here on TripAdvisor. I truly regret to hear about your experiences starting from our shuttle to front desk service. Your comments are extremely concerning as this is not the level of service that our staff are known for. You had mentioned that the hotel is far from the airport, however our property is located within walking distance of Terminal 3. I am hoping to get in touch with you personally to discuss your experience. I can be reached at mariel.barbaza@fourpointstorontoairport.com and hope to hear from you soon.

Regards,

Mariel Barbaza

Reviewed 15 August 2018 via mobile

It is across the street from Terminal 3 and a 20-minute walk to T1. I took the 0600 shuttle and was through security and at my gate at 0626. Room is 4-star but noisy (hall and road noise). Still I slept fine. No real restaurants nearby so you are either stuck at the hotel restaurant or a 25 minute walk to a couple steakhouses. The hotel bar charges $12 for a domestic beer and you can not take the beer to your room. So not a great place to hang out. That’s why 3 stars. If you have a super short layover and will just sleep, then this is a great location with rapid terminal access. But if you have the evening to go out for a meal or drinks, there are better options near Pearson than this.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank ScottB39
FPSTA, Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Toronto Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2018

Hi Scott B,

Thank you for sharing your experience on Tripadvisor.

Commitment to service and guest satisfaction is a main focus and we are delighted to hear your stay was satisfactory and you liked our location and room.

We are glad to know that you liked our room though you felt it was noisy and happy that you had comfortable sleep. The beer can not be carried by a guest from a place(Lobby) where it is not permitted to sell unless he or she is smart serve. I hope you understand and I apologize for any inconvenience it may have caused.

Thank you for staying at the Four Points by Sheraton Toronto Airport and we hope you choose to stay with us again whenever your travel needs bring you back to Mississauga.

Tejas Panchal
Assistant Front Office Manager

Reviewed 15 August 2018

The hotel appears to have been newly renovated. Everything was bright, fresh and clean. The room was comfortable and quiet, nicely furnished in a utilitarian way. Staff were uniformly friendly and welcoming. There was a limited dinner menu in the restaurant, but I ordered the daily special and it was excellent. I chose this hotel simply because I needed a place to stay before an early morning flight, and required little more of it than a place to sleep and a shuttle back to the airport. I was very pleasantly surprised at the quality, and would stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo