All reviews convention center outdoor pool hot breakfast business trip fitness room toronto area free breakfast an upgrade clean hotel beds were very comfortable pleasant stay free parking night stay pearson airport treadmill highway canada
Reviewed 24 September 2018

Booked through Costco Travel as I am a Hilton Rewards member. Hotel is in approach to Pearson so you have to content with the aircraft noise. A/C was loud and noisy. Bathroom fan/vent not operational, so steam set off the smoke alarm multiple times. No coffee at breakfast area either morning, as the only lady assigned to the breakfast area was unable to keep up with the guest traffic. She was working so hard-two employees should be used when the hotel is busy. Staff were great, but the facility needs and upgrade and management should evaluate their staffing ratio to adequately handle guest traffic.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
John-HiltonHelp, on behalf of management at Hampton Inn by Hilton Toronto-Mississauga, responded to this reviewResponded 30 September 2018

Dear markzura,

Thank you for your review. We’re sorry we didn’t provide the quality of amenities and service you deserved during your recent stay at our hotel. We apologize for the issues encountered, and we are working with our team to correct the problems and avoid recurrence going forward. Your feedback is genuinely helpful, as it is the first step in identifying areas where we can better our guest services. If you return to our area, we hope you’ll stay with us again.

Reviewed 24 September 2018

I accidentally left my slacks & called the hotel when I discovered the I was missing my pants. I found them but would not help me out by mailing them to me. I was over two hours away & was not able to go back to get them. I offered to pay & they still refused to send them to me.

Reviewed 19 September 2018

I had a 22 hour layover and saw a room for 145 CAD, and booked it. I am very happy, great value, and I was able to get a good nights sleep. Checkin/checkout was quick. Room was perfect. Got a gpod night's sleep.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 17 September 2018

The stay was fine. The building is aged quite a bit and therefore that is reflected in the rooms and hallways. I was responsible for a large group booking, and I was uneasy that the check in would be easy for my group, so I called the hotel 3 time prior to my stay and they assured me that the billing was straight and everything was fine, finally speaking to the manager the last time, and got the same response from her. 8 rooms checked in, provided c/c (for incidentals, I assumed). Spoke with counter staff the next morning, to confirm all billing was find, as arranged, and she said everything was fine, but was not provided any receipt. 2 days later I called for a receipt, billing was charged to everyone individually (complete opposite to how we arranged). I spent 53 minutes on the phone with the manager, attempting to rectify the issue, with the only response being that the management and staff had recently been turned over and they all still needed more training. No compensation was ever offered, in complete contradiction to Hampton's 100% satisfaction guarantee.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
John-HiltonHelp, on behalf of management at Hampton Inn by Hilton Toronto-Mississauga, responded to this reviewResponded 21 September 2018

Dear Chilli866,

We appreciate your review of your recent stay at our hotel and are very sorry you had a disappointing experience with us. We’ve addressed the billing issues you described with our staff to avoid recurrence going forward. Satisfaction Guaranteed is the foundation of our brand promise, and your feedback helps us improve. Thank you once again for your comments.

Reviewed 8 September 2018

The hotel is a bit dated, but good for a visit for a couple days. The hotel is in the approach path, so the aircraft noise can be distracting. The fitness equipment needs some maintenance. But the hotel is generally in good condition. Complimentary breakfast was as expected.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
John-HiltonHelp, on behalf of management at Hampton Inn by Hilton Toronto-Mississauga, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2018

Dear davidsW1380JZ,

Thank you for staying with us. We’re glad you had a nice visit, though we do regret the noise disturbance and hope it wasn’t too much of an inconvenience. If you return to our area, we would love to welcome you back!