All reviews outdoor pool convention center hot breakfast business trip fitness room toronto area free breakfast clean hotel free parking pearson airport treadmill canada highway
Reviewed 21 June 2018

I ordered a two double bed room for three adults and one baby. And I specially called to made sure everything is right one month before checked in. Still, the hotel gave me a wrong room(king size bed) and my mother in law had to sleep on a couch. The reception was not trying to help much, neither the manager!! I didn't get any response until 3days later!! And they ended up refund me CAD$42 and no apologies at all.

I would have stayed at somewhere else if they let me know earlier they ran out of the two double beds room. But instead, they just gave me a wrong room and I am very embarrassed to my mother in law who drove 4 hours to pick me up in the airport.

Very not happy about this staying and how the management handle the situation.

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Hjt1129
Miri L, on behalf of management at Hampton Inn by Hilton Toronto-Mississauga, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2018

Dear Hjt1129

Thank you for your review. I apologize that you were not happy with your room assignment during your recent trip. We strive to accommodate all reservations but occasionally cannot meet every room request. We hope you will consider giving us a second chance if you return to the area.

Miri L.

Reviewed 19 June 2018

You will not be disappointed with the Hampton Inn experience. Nice room, attentive staff and good amenities close to the Toronto Pearson International airport and other sites. Hampton Inns always provide good value for the money.

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 12 June 2018

Good:
Free bottled water
Free daily newspaper
Business center
Fitness center
Helpful front desk staff
Cable TV
Bathroom amenities: hairdryer, towels, toiletries
Breakfast: waffles, fruits, coffee, tea, juices, scrambled egg or omelettes, pork sausage, pork patties, breads, cereals
Tim Hortons and Wendy's close by
5-10 min walk to Hurontario Street
Bus service runs constantly

Bad
Constant noise from planes flying overhead to Pearson Airport
Views of dump truck yard
Terrible wifi which is timed and cuts out during the time frame and videos keep buffering(this is not good considering how much you pay for a room)

Make sure that you have a print out of your reservation just in case they don't see it

Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank lisabutterfly2018
Reviewed 4 June 2018

Staff was friendly but we requested towels 3 times and never got them. 2 of the 4 vending machines were broken and the other 2 had little to no stock. Over everything, the room was hot throughout our whole stay. The AC was on but felt like a portable fan. We ended up going to a family members hotel on the 2nd night because we couldn't sleep and all rooms were sold out. Considering the price for this Inn, I expected more.

Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank susanbacchus09
Reviewed 30 May 2018

It's a fair hotel. Small but cozy. Depending on where you have to be it's far from anything (airport, downtown) But if you have a car it's easy to drive to any of those from the hotel. Great service from the employees and they serve a good breakfast with lots of choices.

Date of stay: May 2018