All reviews full kitchen small kitchen free breakfast bedroom suite extended stay home away from home rooms are spacious free parking morning breakfast indoor pool the breakfast area short drive excellent hotel shuttle service great place to stay yogurt front desk staff
Reviewed 11 March 2017

Last minute need to be in Mississauga and was overwhelmed by the number of local hotels -too much choice! I painstakingly read all the reviews (and dismissed hotels with double beds), to choose this place and they did not disappoint -everything about staying there was great from the moment we walked in the door.

The customer service is fabulous, the person who checked us in was witty to boot, which is always nice after a long and tiring drive. We asked for a room not next to a staircase, and when we found that it was, he immediately came up with new keys for a room further down the hall.

The rooms are spacious and perfectly appointed -we needed 2 queen beds (doubles are a foot shorter, which just doesn't work when you are tall! There was plenty of room on either side of the bed, and a small sitting area with kitchenette. The furniture is modern and everything, including the drinking glasses- was spotless.

I forgot my travel pillow, so my mistake as I like really low-fill down pillows, but if I would have 1 recommendation, it would be to stock some flat pillows in case people request them. There were 4 big comfy pillows on each bed, but they were all so stuffed, way too high to sleep on. I woke up within a few hours with a neck ache.

Coffee is available 24/7 in the lobby, and the small business centre has 2 computers and a printer for guests. It's right in the front, brightly lit, and full equipped.

The heating unit was noisy going on and off and it clicked a lot in the night which did keep me awake. Ordinarily, that would bother me, but we have been so impressed with everything here, the the room is really great, that I can overlook it. Also, the first room we had offered central heating, so when I saw the big unit on the wall, I could have easily asked for a centrally heated room. My mistake again. Also, I forgot my earplugs and I am especially sensitive to noises.. Important to note, that we could not hear anything for any other room, or the street (or airport!).

Overall, while not a "5-star" hotel, it deserves 5 stars because it so far exceeded my expecations for this trip, which was just a quick business trip, 1 night, with 1 mtg. I could easily stay here for a week though, and be happy.

Lastly, the neighbourhood is great, it's a corporate area, so it just feels like offices and not a dingy downtown like many hotels. We totally felt comfortable walking down the street to get dinner.

Room tip: Rooms facing the courtyard would be quieter
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Kay-gm, General Manager at TownePlace Suites by Marriott Mississauga-Airport Corporate Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2017

To the Harte_Family,
we sure hope that you WILL return to stay even longer - as 5+ nights is what our hotel is designed for. Reading that we exceeded your expectations is very rewarding. Our room type inventory includes 42 suites with 2 Queen beds so hopefully we will have availability for such a future visit. Please be advised that we are finalizing the installation of feather pillows as well as foam into each of our suites so this should enhance your sleep.

Reviewed 9 March 2017

This Marriott property is managed with the customer in mind. All of the staff are extremely friendly and professional. Every area of the hotel is always clean. My stay lasted 6 months and every time I ask for assistance, needed an extra hanger or had an issue the my room the staff went out of their way to assist. The rooms are large with well equipped kitchenette. The internet speed was always excellent. I can't say enough about the properties cleanliness. All of the gym equipment was wiped down regularly. Towels in the gym were always available. Hard imagine that this is not one of Marriott's top properties in this category. Certainly one of the best stays I have had in several years.

Room tip: South side of the property is exposed to the most traffic noise.
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Kay-gm, General Manager at TownePlace Suites by Marriott Mississauga-Airport Corporate Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2017

Dear ndt1000, I cannot properly express how gratified I am reading your review - especially given the length of your stay being 6 months!
The Team will be very proud when I share your positive comments - especially our Housekeeping Team.
With thanks and the hope that we will welcome you back,
sincerely,

Reviewed 9 March 2017

We missed the flight again:-( needed a room - Searched and searched and we chose this hotel for free shuttle and free breakfast. It was better than expected. The suite was sufficient, clean, and big.
If you need to cook there is plenty of kitchenware for you to prepare a good meal. Loved it! Whatever you need is there. 24hrs coffee and tea station is a bonus. I agree with all the good things mentioned by the other posters. Nothing to complain.
While waiting for the shuttle we stood at the wrong station, receptionist was so nice to send the shuttle back to pick us up. Thank you!
Now, the best part - breakfast, so good with too many choices. Breakfast staff was so helpful and great!

Date of stay: February 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Kay-gm, General Manager at TownePlace Suites by Marriott Mississauga-Airport Corporate Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 9 March 2017

Dear catcatab,
how lovely to read how your selected the TownePlace Suites Mississauga and then described your stay as better than expected!
I will take pleasure in sharing your positive comments about our clean suites, complimentary airport shuttle service and breakfast!
We do now count on welcoming you back again!

Reviewed 7 March 2017

We booked a suite with a king bed and a sofa bed, which was perfect for our family of two adults and two young children. Service was warm and friendly and the room was very nice and quiet, despite it overlooking the rubbish collection area. Breakfast was simple but good.
Overall, much better than any of the (many) hotel airports I've stayed at before. The shuttle to Pearson took 15 minutes and the driver was extremely helpful.
Will certainly consider staying there again.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Kay-gm, General Manager at TownePlace Suites by Marriott Mississauga-Airport Corporate Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2017

Dear Dan F and Family!
I love to read such positive reviews containing comments like yours, especially when we exceed your expectations and compare your stay with us so favourably to other hotels.
We count on welcoming you back should you visit the area again.
sincerely,

Reviewed 27 February 2017 via mobile

I am staying at the hotel for 20 nights while here for business. My room is very big, well laid out, clean. Comfortable bed and pillows. The staff are all awesome. Very helpful and polite. Breakfast is included and after a while it becomes the same things over and over again but it is good and a variety of items. The downsides to this hotel is that it is in a commercial area so the location is great for proximity to offices but if you don't have a car there is not much around you for food or entertainment and you will be walking to get to anywhere There is no restaurant or bar at the hotel. The rooms are suites so you can cook in your room. All utensils and pots etc are provided. I will say again all the staff were great! I would stay here again, just hopefully with a car!

Date of stay: February 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
Kay-gm, General Manager at TownePlace Suites by Marriott Mississauga-Airport Corporate Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 28 February 2017

Dear David W.,
I'm so pleased to read your review and extend appreciation on behalf of my awesome team for the fact that you've chosen to take advantage of our Extended Stay hotel and of course for posting these positive comments. Don't forget that our Airport Shuttle Drivers can also provide pick ups/drop offs at locations such as restaurants within a 5 km radius of the hotel - as long as it doesn't interfere with the scheduled airport runs at the top of each hour.