All reviews four points business district mississauga meadowvale glass shower business trip the holiday inn place to sleep free parking coffee maker fitness room hockey tournament check in was quick clean hotel hotel restaurant microwave highway plugs
Reviewed 13 September 2018

Overall the room looked nice, clean and hotel is well situated, however the nightmare began as soon as it started raining very early in the morning. The windows leak, like really leak, had to place towels on the ledge and the carpet was completely soaked. Kept us up all night with a terrible sound of dripping. We alerted the front desk clerk and he didn't seem to be concerned?? Would not recommend this hotel!

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 13 September 2018 via mobile

I stayed at the Four Points Mississauga for Bussiness. The hotel was as good as any Four Points I have stayed at. The room was as expected and the staff were very good and friendly. I ate in the restaurant and the food was very good. A good hotel for that area if your coming in for business.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 8 September 2018 via mobile

I have e mailed my complaint to the hotel manager 4 times and not heard back despite message be received, so I now choose to share my complaint on here!

We arrived late on 23rd Aug and checked into room 503 for a three night stay with my family.

The room had countless issues starting from an extremely strong odour of cigarette smoke which was a prominent smell throughout our stay there! The bathroom had many issues varying from shower head coming away from the wall, bath tap not turning off while shower was on, mould and dirt in the bathroom, very dirty bathroom door and tap panel coming off the wall. There were major issues of cleanliness in the room with dirt on the carpets, unclean window sills and high levels of dusty surfaces throughout the room.

I am disgusted that you even allow these issues to occurs and expect fully paying customers to stay in these rooms! I asked for a refund or part refund but was not given this as I made the mistake of paying in full prior to my arrival. I asked the clerk what else he can offer and suggested breakfast and he agreed. We went to breakfast only to find this was of poor quality too! The coffee was luke warm, there were no pancakes as advertised and the hot food was only slightly warm! This only added to our disappointment!

I cannot believe I paid full price to stay in such a strong cigarette odoured room that was unclean with major maintenance issues in the bathroom!

This hotel is damaging the reputation of the Sheraton brand name. We stayed in a Sheraton hotel in Times Square in New York prior to our arrival in Mississauga, this hotel definitely upheld the brand name!

Trip type: Travelled with family
ImranM892, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Mississauga Meadowvale, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2018

Dear neet1976,

We recognize your time is valuable and appreciate the feedback you have provided to us.

Maintaining a fresh atmosphere within our guest rooms and common areas is always a key priority. On behalf of the entire team at Four Points by Sheraton Mississauga Meadowvale, I sincerely apologize for falling short of meeting your expectations during your stay. I understand our front desk management had spoken to you regarding the nature of your advanced booking reservation, and offered you our newly enhanced hot breakfast buffet free of charge to compensate for any inconveniences you experienced with your guest room. I apologize you were not content with this offering, as we do try our very best to look after our guests while staying at our hotel.

As a valued guest, thank you for choosing us to accommodate you during your travels. We hope to see you again whenever your travels bring you back to Mississauga!

Reviewed 27 August 2018

This hotel was very nice, clean and well looked after. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Rooms were large, clean and suited us nicely. We were there fo the senior games and the front desk did a good job of placing everybody in their rooms and were very pleasant as well.

Reviewed 20 August 2018

I got the hotel at late night, it seemed it is a nice and clean hotel but in the morning when there where enough light I found out that sheet beds are so dirty; blood stain and bed bugs on mine :(.
I was there for one night and on the way on saw many places on my body are bitten by bed bugs!
bed bugs are killed easily by hot washing or drying so it seems they do not wash their sheet beds after customers check out.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank liliandlili
Imran M, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Mississauga Meadowvale, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2018

Dear liliandlili,

Thank you for review of our hotel. Please rest assured that all linens in our guest rooms are stripped and washed at check-out, and even throughout the course of a guest's stay at minimum every 3 days and upon guest request. Any linens that are stained and cannot be recovered are discarded and immediately replaced with fresh new linens.

As mentioned previously, we have had an inspection done on the guest room you stayed in from a 3rd party pest control company, and they have provided us with a report stating that there is no evidence of bed bug activity in that guest room. I believe a copy of that report has been forwarded on to you as well, but if you prefer we can forward another copy of the report to you.

Thank you again for providing us with your feedback regarding your stay. If you have any questions or require anything further please do not hesitate to contact us.

Imran Meghani