See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 25 July 2018

The hotel was great for the price which was offered. They were outstanding in helping to make us comfortable after a missed flight. We opted to come into the city due to our flight being delayed by almost 24 hours and when we arrived the front desk agent was already waiting for us. We were given a room very fast which made us more comfortable as it was 10:30 pm. On checkout we were provided with the best option to get back to the airport and we had a nice chat about our travels. Our room was a two queen size bed room. The only thing I did not like was that they had no pool. I will refer this hotel to all my friends coming to visit Mississauga or Toronto. Mississauga Inn & Suites is a must stay when in and around the GTA!

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
3  Thank satpaul14
Reviewed 20 July 2018

We stayed at this hotel for a week. Very comfortable and cozy stay. Close to all restaurants, we never had to walk more than 5 minutes to eat. Staff is helpful. Breakfast was replenished quickly, never had to wait. Rooms are renovated and are comfortable for good night sleep.
The only issue I have with this hotel is that it does not a swimming pool. Sometimes on summer day, we wanted to go for a dip in the pool. But if you don't care about pool and want good rate, comfortable and clean rooms, you will not be disappointed.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
3  Thank konrada2019
Reviewed 6 July 2018

Amazing rooms. Staff was very helpful and went out of their way to make sure our stay was as comfortable as possible. Hotel is very neat and clean. Really surprized by the negative reviews. Breakfast is the best we could find.
Location is very convenient and opposite to big plaza with a variety of stores.
We had kids in our party and everyone loved this hotel. Front desk staff make you feel at ease as soon as enter the hotel.
I would definitely recommend this hotel for anyone traveling to Toronto area. 5 Star stay.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
4  Thank Cutie P
Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

Was put up here as I missed my flight due to a delay in Boston. The hotel smelled of smoke, was dirty and extremely noisy. The walls are paper thin. I could hear other conversations and yelling until 0240. I didn’t even want to get under the covers I was so grossed out. I would never stay here on my own decision!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
2  Thank allison634
Reviewed 15 May 2018

Due to a Westjet maintenance problem they offered to put us (and an entire flight) up at the Mississauga Inn and Suites. We arrived about midnight and were offered a mainfloor room. The room was worn and dirty. Preparing for sleep we became aware of ants on the bathroom floor. We asked the desk for another room and were told there was none. We asked for alternative nearby hotels and were instantly offered the room across the hall. Well it was cleaner, and had fewer ants. We slept with our shoes on top of the microwave. The owner of the hotel was making a killing on the $30 food vouchers from Westjet, trading them for a slice of cold pizza. We purchased bottles of water and became aware that one bottle had already been open. Westjet should be ashamed to put anyone up in this hotel. If you're still in the airport reading this review do yourself a favor and find somewhere else.

Room Tip: Try somewhere else
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple