1,448 results
All reviews ziva zahler pearson pub pizza restaurant park and fly sales manager shuttle service on demand free breakfast parking spot toronto airport great park next morning free shuttle between flights front desk staff checking in yogurt
Reviewed 12 July 2018

Was here on business the other day and the client I was dealing with was staying overnight here. It is less expensive than other hotels/motels in the area but if you are on a limited budget than this place is just for you. It looks dated and tired looking but appears to be reasonable good condition. It has both a bar and restaurant to get meals at but in different parts of this establishment. It has things in your rooms in what you expect just like other major hotels/motels. Establishment is kept clean and offers a reliable shuttle service to the international airport along this roadway. Coffee and newspaper is available at the front desk area for free. Average rating because of the other better but more expensive hotels/motels along the airport strip.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
ComfortTO, General Manager at Comfort Inn Toronto Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 15 July 2018

Thank-you for staying with us and for providing feedback about your stay. We appreciate your kind words and wanted to let you know about our exciting renovations. We are constantly updating our hotel to better serve the needs of all our guests.

We hope that you will stay again and see our new makeover.

Reviewed 5 July 2018

If you are flying out of Pearson, this is where you want to stay! It's not fancy but you can't beat the location. Very friendly at check-in, rooms are average in size but clean. The bed was not overly comfortable which was unfortunate but the location makes up for it all! The shuttle goes straight to the airport, no other stops. It took us less than 5 minutes to get to our terminal. Great place to stay before a flight!

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family

Thank-you for your kind words about our friendly staff, speedy shuttle, clean rooms and ideal location. We are so delighted to hear that your stay was enjoyable.

We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 2 July 2018

My wife and I returned from Jamaica around 3am on the 29th of June. We were exhausted and unfortunately the airline was late in unloading everyones travel bags adding to our woes. Now we had to call our Hotel and wait for our shuttle. Things were not looking good. However, in what seemed like a blink of an eye there was our shuttle and our Driver Caesar. Caesar was polite and energetic. But, what followed was inspiring. I had miscalculated the amount of cash that we needed on our vacation and was basically broke. I had just enough money to pay for our tolls on our trip home. I was embarrassed because I am a generous tipper and realized that I would have to "stiff" this nice man. In Jamaica I had witnessed poverty and hard working people selling things just to feed themselves. I was very charitable which led to my overspending. I apologized to Caesar and told him that I could not afford to tip him. He immediately asked if we had enjoyed our vacation and then went on to say that we returned safe and that he would get us to our room safely and that was all that mattered. I was taken aback by his kindness and thoughtfulness. it wasn't just that he was okay with it. It was that he actually made me feel good about "stiffing" him. My kindness in Jamaica had been returned to me. The one night stay in the Comfort Inn was a pleasure and their rates were the lowest in the area. The room, the service, and the breakfast were outstanding. In the morning we met the Sales Director Ziva Zahler who was personable and very accommodating. I would recommend this Comfort Inn to anyone. They get it right and know what is important. Thank you Comfort Inn, Ziva and Caesar.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank haleboy58

We appreciate your kind words about the service you received at our hotel. We work very hard to make sure our guests are happy, so we are delighted to hear how wonderful your stay was.

Please come visit us again soon.

Reviewed 28 June 2018

Stayed for one night, our room was sad, to say the least. Spider in the bath tub, centipede in the curtains, air conditioner was very loud - really not impressed. Yes I understand hotels such as this are stop-over destinations, but I fully expected better from Comfort Inns. Also, if you are expecting some sort of a view, you will be disappointed.

Room Tip: I have heard the second floor rooms are in better shape - request one of those
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Bill and Kelly B
ComfortTO, General Manager at Comfort Inn Toronto Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2018

Thank-you for staying with us and for providing feedback about your stay. We are sorry to hear that you were unhappy and want you to know that we are working on updating the hotel to better serve the needs of all our guest.

We hope that you will stay again and allow us the opportunity to better serve you again.

Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

I stayed at Comfort Inn on 20.6.18 as I was flying out on 21st. Bed was good and the room was clean. Staff very warm and engaging. A couple of places to eat on site. Of your looking to crash without all the bells & whistles this is the place to stay. Good value

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
2  Thank Steve B

We appreciate your kind words about the clean rooms, and our warm and friendly staff.

We hope to see you again soon.