Another great stay! We were so happy as our last experience wasn’t as great! Our room was spotless and bedding was close to new! The king size bed was so very comfortable and it’s very quiet. Perfect place to recover after a long flight or busy day. The dinner and breakfast we had in the dining room were wonderful! Good food and wonderful attentive service. Great value for the money. For dinner we both had the kale salad one with salmon, the other with grilled shrimp! We shared the Glutenfree chocolate mousse cake! Delicious! We had an excellent breakfast one was eggs bacon toast and fresh fruit instead of potatoes; the other was gf egg whites omelette fruit bowl and amazing gf bread! Lots of coffee and fresh orange. For breakfast we had a voucher and so our only cost was the tip! We were given free internet in our room and it was appreciated. We discovered when we got home that we had been charged $15.00 for the Internet. One call and this was corrected! Looking forward to our next stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sheraton Gateway Hotel in Toronto International Airport is the only full service hotel located in Toronto's Pearson International Airport. Our climate controlled walkway connects you to Terminal 3, with access to Terminal 1 and the Union Express Train to downtown Toronto just a short distance away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Hotels.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Sheraton Gateway Hotel in Toronto International Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Hotel Toronto Airport
- Toronto Sheraton
- Sheraton Gateway Hotel Toronto