2,317 results
All reviews the club lounge runway view an early morning flight can't beat the location room service next morning starbucks coffee convenient location air canada between flights parking garage lobby bar connecting flight the link long flight night's sleep wake up call
Reviewed 4 December 2017 via mobile

I screwed up on my flights and had to find a room at the last minute. From the time I walked through the door of this hotel until I checked out the staff were amazing. One of them, Sirhan, deserves special mention for going above and beyond yesterday when he helped me with some bulky luggage and to get settled. The food and service at the restaurant were also very good.
I used the gym this morning too and found it well equipped and spotlessly clean.
I'll definitely stay here again.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 3 December 2017 via mobile

Had been staying in the Toronto area for a week and had an early morning flight, I'd seen this hotel many times before and had always wondered what it was like, so booked a room , Wed Aug 16 I checked in and check out was on Thu Aug 17,

Got to the hotel and issued Room 752, The first thing that took me back a little was how dated the room was, It looked 1990s with some modern touches added on, Comfortable bed, View of the runway (Although couldn't hear it due to the double glazing) Bathroom small with shower over bath, Tolietries were Vetiver I think from memory, It was nice to see shaving cream added as well, TV was big and good selection of channels,

Check in staff and check out staff really polite, To be honest it just felt like a Sheraton nothing different to really distinguish them

Had to get up at 6am for a 9am US flight, Very convenient being right by the Airport, I didn't get to use any other facilities but would definitely stay here again!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
SheratonGateway, General Manager at Sheraton Gateway Hotel in Toronto International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 6 December 2017

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience in our hotel. I am glad that you enjoyed the quiet comforts and convenience of our hotel.

We look forward to welcoming you back on your next travel through Pearson Airport.

Reviewed 2 December 2017

This hotel is immediately adjacent to terminal 3 and the airport train station. You can take a cart from the terminal, take it to your room and then whisk out to your gate the next day. Rooms are nice and the hotel lobby, bar and restaurant are very nice.

Room Tip: Rooms start on the 3rd floor so seems like everyone has one kind of view or another.
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family

We look forward to welcoming you back on your next journey through Pearson Airport.

Reviewed 1 December 2017

It is true what they saw about the Sheraton Airport Hotel at Pearson Airport, that it is totally sound proof. We got in about 7pm on the 24 of November. After dinner in their rest. we went back up to our room and never heard a thing until our alarm went off at 8am. There would have been several flights coming and going and we heard not a peep. The room was very nice, bed comfortable as were the pillows. It was pricey but we didn’t have to go outside at all. And just walked through turned in our bags and headed to get food.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience in our hotel. I am glad that you enjoyed the quiet comforts and convenience of our hotel and our Sheraton Signature Bed.

Reviewed 1 December 2017

While checking into a room at the terminal 3 Sheraton in Toronto , the price quoted was 269 and change only to receive my receipt via email with a 315$ charge. Apparently, they quote US funds in Toronto????? This was at the Toronto front desk, not over a US reservation service. I wasn't aware we now had to ask Toronto hotels for a quote in Canadian funds! Otherwise, room was nice. Restaurant grill took well over an hour to serve us because they gave our meal to someone else, so we didn't have to pay for it. We certainly appreciated the outcome! Their service desk reps sound and appear annoyed and tired. These are probably long working hours and I empathize with that but customer service training should be ongoing.

Room Tip: Quieter rooms over the parking lot.
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
avinashshahani, Manager at Sheraton Gateway Hotel in Toronto International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 2 December 2017

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback following your recent stay. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay but sorry that you experienced some inconveniences.

I am very sorry for the miscommunication about the currency. May I please ask you to connect with me at the hotel so that I can look into your billing and make any necessary corrections. I also want to apologize for the mix up with your meal in the restaurant. However I am glad that my team took care of your bill.

I have noted your feedback on my staff and I am sorry if you did not enjoy a warm welcome and will follow up accordingly.

Thank you once again for your feedback. We look forward to welcoming you back.

Sincerely