While checking into a room at the terminal 3 Sheraton in Toronto , the price quoted was 269 and change only to receive my receipt via email with a 315$ charge. Apparently, they quote US funds in Toronto????? This was at the Toronto front desk, not over a US reservation service. I wasn't aware we now had to ask Toronto hotels for a quote in Canadian funds! Otherwise, room was nice. Restaurant grill took well over an hour to serve us because they gave our meal to someone else, so we didn't have to pay for it. We certainly appreciated the outcome! Their service desk reps sound and appear annoyed and tired. These are probably long working hours and I empathize with that but customer service training should be ongoing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sheraton Gateway Hotel in Toronto International Airport is the only full service hotel located in Toronto's Pearson International Airport. Our climate controlled walkway connects you to Terminal 3, with access to Terminal 1 and the Union Express Train to downtown Toronto just a short distance away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Ctrip TA and Hotels.com so you can book your Sheraton Gateway Hotel in Toronto International Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Hotel Toronto Airport
- Toronto Sheraton
- Sheraton Gateway Hotel Toronto