US$ 202
US$ 180
US$ 114
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 140/night.

Hilton Garden Inn Toronto Airport(Mississauga)(Great Value!)
US$ 105
US$ 101
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 118/night.

Free cancellation until 26/07
US$ 132
US$ 109
US$ 104
  • Free Breakfast
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 124/night.

Free cancellation until 29/07
US$ 105
US$ 98
US$ 113
US$ 106
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 119/night.

Free cancellation until 25/07
US$ 147
  • Pool
Comfort Inn Toronto Airport(Mississauga)(Great Value!)
US$ 120
TripAdvisor
2,269 results
All reviewsthe club loungerunway viewan early morning flightcan't beat the locationnext morningroom servicestarbucks coffeeconvenient locationair canadabetween flightsconnecting flightparking garagelobby barthe linklong flightnight's sleepwake up call
Reviewed 30 October 2017

With direct access from terminal3 at Toronto international Airport this is quite convenient if you arrive late to the airport. Even if you have direct views towards the runways it is surprisingly quiet. Only negative is that everything feels 1960 its and in need of a real update.

Room Tip: Choose room with view over the runways. You are not disturbed by the noice.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank stig l
SheratonGateway, General Manager at Sheraton Gateway Hotel in Toronto International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2017

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback following you recent stay in our hotel. I am glad that you enjoyed the quiet convenience of our hotel

We look forward to welcoming you back to the Sheraton Gateway Hotel when your travels bring you through Pearson Airport.

Reviewed 29 October 2017 via mobile

Lots of selection, especially medications. More so than most hotels. Very friendly & helpful service. Always convenient to have a great gift shop where you are staying! Hours are good and the owner even gave me a complementary bottle of water for my allergy pill. I love this hotel so I'm pleased they have such a great gift shop too!

Reviewed 29 October 2017 via mobile

THE “SHERATON GATEWAY HOTEL” IS NOW OUR "GO TO HOTEL" FOR EVERY STAY IN TORONTO!!!

I just sent this off to Douglas Brennan, the new General Manager of the “Sheraton Gateway Hotel” at Pearson International Airport .....

Dear Mr. Brennan,

My husband and I always stay here before and after a holiday. However, thanks to the "UP Express", we've even started staying here when we're visiting TO downtown to see a play, etc.

We're seeing "Volta" tomoro and arrived this afternoon for 2 nights. We always stay in a "Club Room," because they're quiet, cosy, great value and super comfy. The bed is amazing with its clean, fresh, crisp linens!

We especially appreciate the wonderful staff here, and the "Club Room" for evening snacks and breakfast in the morning! (Throw in the "UP Express" and who could ask for more?!!)

We wanted to let you know that Alex, our Club Room Attendant tonight, was awesome - very friendly, inviting, efficient, calm and super helpful! He kept the food items topped up, never let a dirty dish sit on our, or anyone else's table, for more than a second and greeted us upon arrival. He's the best evening attendant we've had during our many stays here and is an excellent representative for your hotel!

Thank you for another wonderful stay here! We WILL be back!!

P.S. We hope Boguska is here for breakfast service tomoro morning. She makes the BEST pancakes w toppings!! (Talk about personal service and always with a great big smile!!)

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback following you recent stay in our hotel. I am glad that you enjoyed the convenience of our location, but more importantly, you enjoyed the services provided by my team. Thank you for your commendations on Alex and Boguska, I will ensure they receive your compliments.

We look forward to welcoming you back to the Sheraton Gateway Hotel.

Reviewed 28 October 2017 via mobile

This is really a nice hotel that is extremely conveniently located in Terminal 3 of Toronto's Pearson International Airport. You can walk to the hotel without going outside from the airport. It is great for a late night arriving or early morning departing flight. The staff was very friendly and helpful. My room was large with all the necessary amenities. The bed was comfortable with high quality linens. They have a decent restaurant and bar off the lobby.

The only reason I do not rate this Sheraton higher is because the price was ridiculously high....

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback following you recent stay in our hotel. I am glad that you enjoyed the comforts and convenience of our hotel

We look forward to welcoming you back to the Sheraton Gateway Hotel on your next journey out of Pearson Airport.

Reviewed 27 October 2017 via mobile

I've stayed here a number of times over the past two years. The quality of the rooms below floor 7 aren't good. The carpets seem run down. The room I was initially given on floor 6 was a bit musty.

They did change me to 7 which was much better. The food at the restaurants good.

I stopped by the convenient shop in the hotel and it's great that they're open until 2 am. The guy that ran the store is very accommodating.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
avinashshahani, Manager at Sheraton Gateway Hotel in Toronto International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 28 October 2017

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience in our hotel. I am glad that you enjoyed your dining experience and was able to get the things you needed from the gift shop at a late hour. I have noted your feedback on the condition of our guest room; we are making every effort to ensure our rooms are clean and up to standard. Thank you for your feedback which I will share with my Housekeeping Manager for follow up.

I look forward to welcoming you back.

Sincerely