All reviews huge mall breakfast buffet cleaning staff coffee maker duvet highway
Reviewed 29 March 2016 via mobile

Don't stay here even if you are desperate, still battling with this hotel on extra money they took off my card! Had to file a fraud investigation through my bank, checked into my room to only find a disgusting room with ketchup glued to the fridge and floor, fingerprints all over the desk and fridge, carpets are dirty. (Rather sleep in the lobby) thank goodness for baby wipes, did some wiping down, still felt nasty, let the room to shop, go to use my card, declined, called my bank, Novotel booked my room then took a fee off that was more then my room, went back to the hotel, told them I'm checking out, told the reasons why, I won't mention the desk dudes name, but clearly didn't hear me when I said I was billed 2x's with the second payment not mentioned or given a receipt, so I was refunded my room fee and givin back my cash deposit, but after 2 weeks still not refunded the money that was secretly taken off!!
This hotel says we've done all we can, but really what a joke, I'm out money that I gotta fight for when it could have been handled before I left. Always check your statements. Never ever ever have had this problem. And will never go back

Stayed: March 2016
Frank R, General Manager at Novotel Toronto Mississauga Center, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2016

Dear Mummy O

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. While I wish you had a better experience, it is feedback like this that we learn from and use to improve. We work hard to deliver an exceptional guest experience, and it's apparent in this case that we fell short. I can assure you that we cannot secretly take any funds from a guest credit card. You are well protected by your credit card provider that any charges not authorized by you can be disputed. If you are still showing charges in your account from this Hotel, please provide us with the necessary documentation and I would be more than happy to review further. Please do not hesitate to contact me directly at anytime.

Reviewed 28 March 2016

The hotel is in good location, surrounded by variety of restaurants. Walking distance to the Square One shopping center, one of the best malls in Canada, where you can find everything.
the room is clean and good size, bed are comfy and pillows as well. Bathroom is good size and modern. The room has many fridge and coffee machine.
Room service till 10 or 11 pm. There is restaurant serving breakfast in the hotel and good food.
The staff are helpful and knowledgeable. I recommend the hotel to business travelers, Families or single travelers.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family
Frank R, General Manager at Novotel Toronto Mississauga Center, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2016

Dear VivianeSafwat

Reviewed 10 March 2016

We stayed there for six nights recently. We took interconnected rooms for our big family (parents and three young kids). Location is fantastic near the mall, access to taxis is so easy (next to the hotel always available) and most importantly, staff were so nice, kind and helpful with us. Breakfast was really nice but service was amazing. Reception offered extremely helpful advice regarding different services in Mississauga. Everyone was smiling and helpful. The hotel is not 5 stars, but is really excellent value for money. We will definitely go back there when we visit Mississauga again.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
1  Thank Samer K

Dear Samer K

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Hotel.

Reviewed 7 March 2016

I found few hairs in my bathtub.. Room was cold and the control panel did not work in order to change room temperature. Front desk did not explain me that there is a direct connection with hotel parking lot , not only one!

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com

Dear marinalana2016

Reviewed 21 February 2016 via mobile

Kept up well.....great local, cool restaurant ( bartender was very nice ) must pay for parking in there terminal....great lobby and modern feel....and the staff was supper accommodating, not bad overall for a short stay

Stayed: February 2016, travelled on business

Dear Valued guest,

Thank you for the review of our hotel! We are glad that you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again very soon.