All reviews convenient place to stay separate bedroom living area fitness center room key easy access continental breakfast the breakfast area qew sauna closet
Reviewed 22 April 2018 via mobile

I visit HQ once in a while and the newly renovated Holiday Inn Express is my go to hotel. The staff is super friendly and very efficient at checking you in. The staff would appear to have photographic memories. I have only been to this hotel 4 to 5 times and they address me by name when I walk in. I particularly like the rooms with a separate bedroom where you can shut the door from the rest of the room. This is great if you want to block some of the noise from people talking in the hallways or kids running up and down.

Keep up the great work.

The only thing I would like to see different is the hours of operation for the breakfast area. It would be great if they would open up at 6 AM as most people are trying to get out the door relatively early. This has been a common complaint amongst many people I’ve talked to. Not just at this hotel.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Aamir A, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Mississauga Toronto Southwest, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2018

Dear Guest,
Thank you for reviewing your stay and for the great feedback! I will share your review with the staff here.
We hope to welcome you back soon!
Aamir Akhund
Guest Services Manager

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

I’m a business traveler and frequent Holiday Inn Express hotel. This is the best one I have ever stayed it! Staff was welcoming and friendly upon arrival, and everything appears new, clean, spacious, and modern. The room is laid out beautifully with plenty of drawers, closet, and counter space. Microwave and refrigerator provided. Ample TV selection, comfortable bed, pillows, and bedding. The bathroom is modern and has great lighting and nice towels. The fitness center has new, up-to-date cardio equipment and free weights. It overlooks the indoor pool which I sadly did not have time to enjoy, but looks very clean and appears large enough for lap swimming. Breakfast offering is diverse and includes special touches like yogurt parfaits that are clearly home-made. One morning, I was eating my breakfast when the buffet was closing, and the employee was nice enough to ask if I’d like anything else before she closed it. Most hotels close up shop promptly at the ending time without acknowledging anyone. This was one of the only times during my travels that I was sad to leave the hotel! I will certainly stay here often when I return.

Date of stay: March 2018
1  Thank Britt S
Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

The room I am in seems to have been updated. No carpeting on floor which is good. Easy access to the QEW. Front desk staff have been very personable. Despite two buses of people, the staff at breakfast did a fantastic job keeping items pretty well stocked. If the occassion ever calls for it, I would definitely stay here again.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Holiday Inn T, Operations Support Supervisor at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Mississauga Toronto Southwest, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2018

Dear A S,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review regarding your stay with us. We are very pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us as that is what we strive for. We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back in the near future!

Reviewed 21 January 2018 via mobile

Everything smells new.. in finishing stages of complete renovation.. stayed on suite room that was still new smell and very clean. Breakfast provided and very well appointed up to Holiday standards.. couple of things .. ask to stay away from highway.. elevators are slow as molasses.. 6th floor accessible by room key so very quiet on that floor which is where I stayed ..

Date of stay: January 2018
1  Thank Billfd
Holiday Inn T, other at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Mississauga Toronto Southwest, responded to this reviewResponded 5 February 2018

Dear Billfd,
Thank you for taking the time to write your review. We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us and hope to welcome you back in the near future.
-Justyna

Reviewed 2 January 2018 via mobile

Stayed with my family , could be categorized as business orinted Hotel but yet it was good for family to stay and use different hotel facilites
Breakfast buffet is good and room aminities are suffecient
very friendly staff
Nice hotel with a very good location
Would recommend to all

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
Justyna O, Operations Support Supervisor at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Mississauga Toronto Southwest, responded to this reviewResponded 4 January 2018

Dear Ashraf A,
Thank you for taking the time to write your review regarding your stay with us. We are glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and hope to welcome you back in the near future.

Justyna