All reviews room was clean car dealership free airport shuttle free breakfast in the morning hot items yogurt hot breakfast front desk staff close to the airport park and fly dixie road one night stay leave your car check in was quick free parking an overnight stay the breakfast area
Reviewed 15 June 2018

The hotel is fine, normal for a Quality Inn. The room was large enough and clean enough. The towels were not great, very thin and quite small. The air conditioner was really noisy and toward the end of our stay, quite annoying. Breakfast was quite good as normal, always stocked and quite fresh.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 June 2018

I'm a business traveller and Choice Hotel Platinum member with 40 nights in the first half of 2018 at Comfort Inns and Quality Inns.
I like this hotel. Laundry, good coffee 24 hours in lobby and coffee machine in the room, Fridge and Microwave (ask for it on reserv.). Clean, Just renovated in last year. large lobby with plenty of work room if you arrive early, I always ask for a early check in and they make a very good effort to accommodate me, always. Their breakfast area is open all the time should you want a quiet area to work. 2 waffle cookers is handy. I love the outdoor access through sliding doors because I have tons to get into my room and I ask for a room that has parking 6 feet from the sliding patio doors in my room. Well trained staff and an excellent manager and front desk staff.

I had been staying at the Days Inn for 7 days a month spread over the month and switched to this hotel. I said I was looking for a hotel for many days each month and dropped into this Quality Inn. The manager gave me a tour and discussed my needs. I love the daily newspapers Mon-Fri, both Globe and Mail and Toronto Star and wish they had them on S-S too like some other Quality Inns do.

Bottom line is that this is a very good 2 story hotel with elevator, exercise room, meeting rooms, large breakfast area open all day with breakfast served 3 hours in morning, with very good staff. Choice Hotels offers up to 2pm checkout if available and I use a 1pm checkout every time while I make phone calls to clients etc in the mornings. They also have a Stay/Park and Fly package with a minimum 1 night stay and it's handy to the airport.

It's right under the flight path on certain days depending on the wind direction but it wasn't a problem at all for me, the light sleeper, even when the planes were directly overhead on my room side of the hotel.....it was great. Loved the beds.

On one day, There was a water leak in the next room and it seeped into my room so I had to move my ton of things into another room down the hall. I asked for a free night since I spent 3 hours moving my stuff ( all computer stuff) . They offered to help me move but it was all computer network stuff so I had to do it. They gave me one night free for all the work I had to do in the move which was a big hassle for me, with all my stuff and multiple computers working. That was the right thing to do and management did it.

I strongly recommend the ChoiceHotels.com website to buy rooms at the cheapest price for Quality Inn Hotels and Comfort Inns. They have the best rewards point system with the best benefits. Get on it!!. The staff at this hotel got me on it my first stay and I was very grateful I did so. It would have ticked me off later had I found out about it and missed that opportunity for earlier stays.

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED. A short walk to A&W, Subway sandwiches, a bunch of roadhouse type restaurants, Enterprise car rentals etc.

Room Tip: Ask for main floor room near lobby, long hallways, great large luggage trollies, elevator big, 2nd floor not a problem either
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 June 2018

I have been staying in this hotel for the last month or more now, my boyfriend is working down here for his company. Hes a roofer and i know how hard having a lot of roofers in a hotel at once since i used to work Front desk at hotel down the street, and i must say Front Desk Agent Angela has been outstanding and fantastic every time i have to come up to the desk for anything. She is an amazing customer service agent and handles her position very well. She is always delightful and always willing to help out, which is amazing! Keep up the great work! My boyfriend has recommenced this property to all his fellow co workers because of the service we get here!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 May 2018

The battery died in my smoke detector in the room and I could not open outside door. I called the front desk in within 3 minutes the front desk clerk was there to help, he assessed the situation and said he would give me another room which he did right away I got into my new room and everything was normal. 5 minutes out of my night and all was back to normal he was extremely helpful and did all he could to treat me right. Other hotels should send their front desk employees to him for training. Talk about customer service both of the front desk staff here made each person they helped feel special like they were the only person being helped and stayed with it till all the problems they may have had were gone. Good job Quality Inn hiring these guys take an example other hotels I'll be back

Room Tip: enjoy any room
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 May 2018 via mobile

We flew from Toronto and slept when we returned. The shuttle took 30 minutes to get us, otherwise the whole experience was good. Hotel was clean and quiet. Bed was comfortable. Breakfast in the Mor ING had more choice than expected including hot and cold options. Check and out was easy. Would recommend again.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple