US$ 145
US$ 234
US$ 180
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 204/night.

US$ 181
US$ 161
Comfort Inn Toronto Airport(Mississauga)(Great Value!)
US$ 112
US$ 108
Hilton Garden Inn Toronto Airport(Mississauga)(Great Value!)
US$ 145
US$ 124
US$ 99
US$ 92
Four Points by Sheraton Toronto Airport(Mississauga)(Great Value!)
US$ 138
US$ 120
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 134/night.

US$ 137
US$ 105
  • Pool
All reviewsroom was cleancar dealershipfree airport shuttlefree breakfast in the morninghot itemsyogurthot breakfastclose to the airportpark and flyfront desk staffdixie roadone night stayleave your carfree parkingcheck in was quickthe breakfast areaan overnight stay
Reviewed 11 August 2015

We checked in to our room with 2 beds. One bed had a stain on the bed cover, and the ohter had two black hairs on the bed. We asked for a new room, and were told there were none with two beds. I said we'd wait for housekeeping to reclean the room; there was no housekeeping after 4:00. The desk clerk said they'd switch us with someone; then I heard the other desk clerk say that he would go and move the hairs (obviously not clean it, just move the hairs) and give it to the guest whose room we were given. Our new room had 3 hairs in the bathtub which I cleaned myself. Overvall, the halls and carpet are marked, stained and tired. Linen is washed, but old. Very poor lighting in the rooms. I would have left for a different hotel if I hadn't prepaid through an online booking. Won't be coming back!

Room Tip: Soom rooms on first floor have sliding doors into the parking lot.
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Hannah U
Quality I, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Mississauga, responded to this reviewResponded 23 November 2015

Dear Valued Guest,

We appreciate you taking the time to review our hotel. I would like to apologize regarding the room cleanliness issue you experienced, this is not something we take lightly. I invite you to contact me personally if you travels bring you to the area so we can ensure you have a true Quality Inn & Suites experience.

Reviewed 8 August 2015

Our room and bathroom was quite dirty hairs all over the pillows and shower. Chair for the desk had a major stain on it and wallpaper was coming off the wall in the washroom . Shower was very old and all yellow ! Not highly recommended lobby loons fantastic but rooms need and update

Room Tip: Very close to airport planes fly directly over rooms
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank RenLaf

Dear valued guest,

We thank you for taking the time to review our hotel, as your feedback is important to us. I am glad to read you had a pleasant experience with our staff, as guest satisfaction is our main priority. I do apologize for the room cleanliness issue you experienced and please be assured that I will be addressing this with our housekeeping team, as this is not our standard. If your travels bring you to the area in the future, please contact me personally to ensure you have a true Quality Inn & Suites experience.

Reviewed 7 August 2015 via mobile

I visited Toronto in 2008 and stayed at this hotel in July same year. Nice hotel, clean, cozy apartments and quite close to Wall Mart and a bus stop. If you don't want to spend much money on reservations, I recommend this one as a good stay.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled on business
Quality I, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Mississauga, responded to this reviewResponded 24 November 2015

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for providing us with your feedback, we appreciate you taking the time. I am glad to hear you found our accommodations clean & comfortable and conveniently located. Our mission is to provide each guest with an pleasant and memorable experience at an affordable price. It was our pleasure to have you with us in 2008, and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 2 August 2015

This was until recently a HI Express. As an IHG Platinum member I hsd booked here way in advance. When I got the message it had changed hands I didnt cancel as it is anyway good value and great location. No complaints. Everything very functional .

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with friends

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback on your stay with us. We are pleased you chose to stay with us, despite the brand change, and happy to see you great value in our prices and location. Thank you again for your positive review & we hope to welcome you back in the near future as a Choice Privilege member!

Reviewed 1 August 2015

We stayed here for a "park/sleep/fly". We chose it because it offered 2 weeks of free parking and was realtively inexpensive.
Check in was flawless. They knew we were coming and checked in within minutes of arrival.
The hallway leading to our room smelled like cigarettes, so we were a bit concerned, but as soon as we got in our room it was completely different. The room was clean and had no smoke smell.
This is not a luxury hotel (nor is it priced as one), but it was clean, had free wifi, breakfast and free shuttle to the airport. I am a clean freak (will not walk on hotel carpets in my barefeet etc) and I felt that our room was clean.
The shuttle in the morning was prompt. We did not get to eat breakfast since we had to leave at 3 am.
The shuttle back to our car was flawless. They give you a number to call once you have claimed your luggage and then they meet you at a designated post. The post is outdoors. I saw some reviews from TripAdvisor folks complaining that they were freezing etc. having to wait outside after coming home from the tropics in the middle of winter...but use your head people.....this is Canada. There is nothing that the shuttle can do about this. No one has a place where you can wait indoors. There is a covered shelter that you can use though. This did not apply to us since we travelled in summer.
The shuttle will go to another terminal to pick up others as well - so it is not just for you - but I don't expect it to be, but it seems that other reviewers expect their own limo. This is not a luxury hotel people! We found the service here great.

Next time I need a place to sleep before a flight I would definielty use this hotel for the parking and shuttle.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
Quality I, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Mississauga, responded to this reviewResponded 4 December 2015

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel and provide your feedback. We are pleased to hear you found our shuttle service convenient, and had a pleasant check-in experience. Our priority is providing all guests clean and comfortable accommodations, and truly appreciate you acknowledging our efforts. If your travels bring you to the area again, it would be our pleasure to welcome you back.