See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 26 June 2017

Didn't spend much time in the room, but it was clean and comfortable. I liked the Keurig machine in the room. Front desk was courteous, he check in and out were quick and easy.Only suggestion is that front desk staff should be more knowledgeable of the area, and they should fix the rattle elevator.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 August 2015 via mobile

My husband and I were in a wedding in Brampton , we also had a 1 week old baby who was nursing. I needed to make sure there was a small refrigerator in my room because I had to pump extra milk and keep it cold. The room was comfortable! The baby and I relaxed in our room that evening . Also the vending machines were stocked so that was awesome ! Lots of ice. Got extra towels super quick! Really good stay and worth the price!

Stayed: October 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank LadySparrow167
Reviewed 19 August 2015

We went to check in at 4 pm and the front desk clerk told us the room was not ready yet. She asked me if I had shopping to do, and I told her I didn't. We needed to get in there to get ready and get going. We got everything out of the car and waited in the lobby for the room to be ready (I was traveling with 4 children and my cousin) By the time we got settled in, and ready, it was a bit later than we expected to leave, we ended up missing the event that we traveled there for. The Wi-Fi did not work in the room, which was very inconvenient, especially after paying $170.00 for the night, and my other complaint, was that once we checked in, the front desk was not clear about the breakfast. He gave me the vouchers for the two adults (which I paid for when I booked the hotel online) he then told me that kids were free, and told me that the breakfast buffet was "right over there" and pointed in the direction. The next morning we had breakfast from the buffet, and before leaving, the guy there brought us a bill for the 4 kids (It was almost $6 per child) he said that children were only free if they ordered from the kid's menu, which I wouldn't have minded, if I actually knew... Aside from this, the room was spacious, the pool is tiny, the location is very convenient, with lots of places to shop and eat nearby as well as easy access to 401

Room Tip: If you expect in room Wi-Fi, make sure they have it up and working.
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank missmia
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Mississauga Toronto West, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2015

Dear missmia,

Thank you for your feedback. We take our guest comments very seriously and always strive to provide comfortable and friendly accommodations. We appreciate your nice comment about the room and for finding our location to be convenient.

However, we’re sorry we fell below your expectation regarding customer service, housekeeping, internet service and the breakfast misinformation. We will address these concerns. We take all reviews positive and negative very seriously, and your feedback will help us improve for our next guest or your next visit.

Orlando A.
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed 22 June 2015

Again, I've returned to the Holiday Inn near Mississauga and I have no complaints. It was a consistently clean facility with a small pool, a nice workout room and it is very conveniently located near the 401 and 407. The folks at this HI are very kind and I highly recommend this one for 2-3 nights for business. There is some shopping nearby and you several different kinds of restaurants within a 20 minute drive, or less. Yes, I will be back.

Stayed: June 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank Sean D
Reviewed 8 June 2015 via mobile

We thoroughly enjoyed this hotel. It was very pleasant and very well located. We could access the Niagara Falls and the CN Tower within a radius of about one hour. The breakfast buffet was ok. It included fruit, eggs, toast and newspapers. We particularly enjoyed the pool. Overall, we thought that the location near a major highway, a shopping center, and the service really made our visit very pleasant.

Stayed: March 2015, travelled with family