“This is Thai”

Price range: US$ 8 - US$ 10
Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Delivery, Takeout
Description: Serving Fresh Thai Food prepared by ex-Chef of Four Seasons Hotel, Chiang Mai, Thailand. Toronto Star reviews award *** 3 Stars for our best Thai food in Mississauga. Thai Cuisine Experts New 2nd Location Open Now Serving Fresh Thai Food.
Reviewed 13 October 2018 via mobile

Food food o glorious food, we love this place, the food is flavourful and plenty of it . Place is clean and cooks are super friendly. Sit down or take out. It does not look like much but it makes up in the quality food. This is Thai you will not regret you had. Enjoy my friends.

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed 28 September 2018 via mobile

We ve eaten at over 20 different thai restaurants, but thai cuisine is by far the top thai restaurant in the GTA.

With the accommodating prices and the incredible flavour in the food we always come here once a week for an eat in lunch or a takeaway dinner.

Thanks for always providing the best quality Thai Food.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 27 September 2018

I had a choice of several food options within walking distance of my hotel. When I saw the Thai option, I went for it. I ordered the Mango Chicken dish. It was good, but not over the top and I found it a bit salty. The vegetables were good and not overcooked. The service was decent and the staff friendly.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 2 August 2018

I eat here on a regular basis. I have sampled several dishes and have yet to be disappointed. I would highly recommend this restaurant

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

We love the food here! It’s made quick and you can dine in or take out. We dined in. It’s great price and you get good portions. People are friendly who work there. Worth going !

Date of visit: June 2018