All reviews the pool area was nice front desk ihg properties hotel is super clean warm breakfast pancake machine every request stayed at this hotel for nights breakfast room nice stay pull out bed upon checkout quiet hotel the hotel manager meeting room following morning separate bedroom
Reviewed 19 April 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for 2 days. Room nice and clean, quick 10 minute ride from the airport. Restaurants within walking distance. The bathroom door didn’t close properly but loved the extra light from the mirror. Airport shuttle service was excellent. They also have a good selection for breakfast. Would stay here again.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Toronto-Mississauga, responded to this reviewResponded 4 May 2018

Hi Brittany H,

I realize that you have many options when it comes to lodging, and I appreciate you choosing our property.

I am sorry for not making this visit a complete success. I understand that you had some troubles with the door in the bathroom. It is nice though, that our location, airport shuttle, and breakfast all posed a very good impression. We welcome and take feedback seriously. Your comments will definitely reach the general management and maintenance of the property for actions to be taken about the bathroom door in the room concerned. I have also properly logged your feedback in our corporate offices which becomes a permanent record in our IHG Service files for continuous monitoring of the property's performance.

I appreciate the fact that you're considering us again on your next stay in the area. Until your next visit, we would love to show you the better version of our services.

Many thanks,

Anne A

Reviewed 31 March 2018

Average property with very average service.
Average Breakfast.
It is time for the room furniture and furnishers to be upgraded.The front office manage is less then courteous.
Book only there are no other options in the area..

Room tip: Rooms on the north side have no view but are sunny. Main door of the room bangs when you close it, should have a door stopper.
Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Toronto-Mississauga, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2018

Hi sidhu101,

Thank you for taking the time to express your thoughts and concerns. Our goal is to ensure that each guest stay is an excellent one and can see that we have fallen short of our goal. I am sorry to hear about your unsatisfactory interaction with our front office manager. This has been noted including your comments about the room furniture and fixtures and will be shared with our management teams to improve on the areas that you have noted.

Again, many thanks for staying with us. We hope to see you again soon.

Connie D

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

Good service, all the expected and customary amenities. Comfortable bed, ample parking. Near airport. Slim options nearby for fine djning but lots of fast food and chain restaurants. Good value. Business center. Pool and hot tub indoors over run by kids and families. Kids can be disruptive.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Toronto-Mississauga, responded to this reviewResponded 15 April 2018

Hello Ralph R,

Thank you for your stay and for taking the time to leave us feedback. I am glad that service received was good and that you found the bed comfortable. I hope you were able to make use of the onsite business center. Feel free to let us know how we can make your next stay better on your return.

Our staff can't wait to welcome you back!

Best Regards,

Clayton G.

Reviewed 14 February 2018

Waited over an hour for a shuttle from the hotel, they never did show up at my terminal. Kept calling the hotel, most times there was no answer and when he did answer he just kept telling me they're coming. Had to take a cab both ways and received no compensation. Bathroom was clean but there was hair on my bedding. Got a late checkout but front desk didn't let any of the cleaners know so they were knocking on my door at 9:30 am and at 11am. Won't book here again, it's the farther Holiday Inn from the airport.

Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Toronto-Mississauga, responded to this reviewResponded 1 March 2018

Hi Samantha A!

Thanks for choosing us for your trip in Mississauga and sharing your experience! I'm very sorry about the shuttle service, cleanliness, and housekeeping issues that marred your otherwise satisfactory stay. Your comfort and convenience are our priorities. I reviewed your comments with our Housekeeping Supervisor and Front Office Manager so we can provide the appropriate follow up and training with our staff.

Again, thanks for your feedback. If you give us a chance to earn back your trust, I can assure you that we will do our best to give you the great hotel experience that so many of our guests have grown so fond of.

Safe travels,

Gian M

Reviewed 12 February 2018 via mobile

I booked into this hotel at the last minute after being stuck in Ottawa due to snow storms and I wish I had of just stayed at the airport. The shuttle service picked me up right on time and my stop was the second stop of the shuttle. Once inside the hotel there was a little line up, but the girl at the front desk dealt with it wonderfully for being by herself and having to not only check everyone in but also answer the phones. It was once I was checked in the customer service stopped and that was mainly due to the fact the lady had finished her shift and a man came on that was so disinterested in being there. After going to my room and confirming my flight for the next day I went to the front desk to book the shuttle and organise a breakfast bag again the gentleman at the front desk found it rather inconvenient that I wanted to interrupt him sitting on his chair to book my shuttle. As I had no hot chocolate in my room I asked if there was any possibility I could get some, and he merely grunted and pointed to where breakfast was served. There were tea and coffee making facilities but no hot chocolate...oh well ok!

Back to my room, I was allocated an accessible room on level 1, which the room was great, big bed, great heating, tv was good and wi fi reception was great, but noisy as anything. Every 10 minutes through out the night people were walking through the hallway opening and closing doors and being quite loud. Just outside my room they were ploughing snow from the road at 2am and woke me up again.

Its a shame, as the room and facilities that this hotel has are great but my stay was ruined by the noise and the rude person at the front desk. By the time morning came and I was to check out, he wouldn't even move from his chair, just told me to leave the key on the recption bench and there "is a lady near the breakfast area go ask her for your breakfast bag" exactly what you want to hear at 530am in the morning.

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Toronto-Mississauga, responded to this reviewResponded 26 February 2018

Hi Jo C,

I appreciate you choosing Holiday Inn Express Toronto-Mississauga, ON! I am glad to know that you found the room to your liking and that you were pleased with the internet connection. I also understand your sentiment about the level of service your received from one of our reception staff. Ultimately, you deserve to be treated with courtesy and respect. I am sorry for the impact this had on your experience. As it is our aim to deliver True Hospitality, be assured that our hotel management will address this behavior internally. We hope that there will be another opportunity for us to restore your confidence in our hotels!

Take care,