All reviews park inn sleep number bed separate sitting area steam room flight path hot tub beautiful hotel decent stay king suite nice room would definitely stay here again living room one night stay yogurt toronto airport park and fly fireplace
Reviewed 8 December 2015

I had no major complaints with my stay at the Park Inn by Radisson. Friendly and accommodating staff. Comfortable work/sleep space. Beautiful building in an easily accessible location. Would definitely stay there again if I had the chance.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Park Inn by Radisson Hotels
Jeyaprasanth, General Manager at Radisson Toronto Airport West, responded to this reviewResponded 8 December 2015

Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to write about your experience. We are delighted to read that you enjoyed. We look forward to your next stay.

Reviewed 5 December 2015

Heating unit wasn't working, window was slightly open unable to close due to broken window. Housekeeping staff does not clean the room as expected. Requested sheets to be change housekeeping stated they were coming and never showed up. Bed is a bit uncomfortable. Great hotel look wise. Front desk staff is very pleasant and professional. Breakfast is NOT included in the price. Cost extra.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Park Inn by Radisson Hotels
Jeyaprasanth, General Manager at Radisson Toronto Airport West, responded to this reviewResponded 5 December 2015

We apologize for the disappointing service you received from our staff. Our team works hard to make sure our guests are comfortable and receiving our best service. We appreciate you bringing this matter to our attention, and hope for another opportunity to exceed your expectations in the future.

Prashanth.R

Reviewed 27 November 2015

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Hotels
Jeyaprasanth, General Manager at Radisson Toronto Airport West, responded to this reviewResponded 25 December 2015

Reviewed 22 November 2015

It was good i enjoyed my room and the fire place and the area. It was very close to everything including square one and my workplace. It was alot nicer thenbi thought it was going to be only negative thing is parking lot is small

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled on business

Dear Shannon,

Thank you for taking the time to complete our guest satisfaction survey. We are thrilled to see that you enjoyed your time at the hotel. Unfortunately we could not exceed your expectation in regards to parking and on your next visit if you face any problem in parking please let us know and we will find a spot for you.

On behalf of our entire staff at Park Inn by Radisson we thank you for your business and we hope to see you again when your travels bring you back to the area!

Prashanth Rubesingham

Reviewed 19 November 2015

I had previously stayed at this hotel a number of times and it was not a bad stay but there was a shortfall when it came to overall customer service. I realized on my last stay that there was a definite, huge difference in the appearance of the place and in the energy level and courtesy of the employees at the front desk, at the resto even the chambermaids. I asked around and found out that there are new owners and management in place. It is like night and day - they mean to please. I gave them feedback on some of the shortfalls of my previous stays and they actually noted them and told me that they would make it a priority to address them.
I cannot do anything other that to recommend this place. I will continue to stay at the Park Inn a it is very central, has shuttles to and from the airport. Rooms are high end and pricing is very reasonable - not sure why this luxurious place is a Park Inn and not a full out Radisson?? Thank you!

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled on business
2  Thank michaelfD2348UV

Dear Michael,

Thank you for taking the time to complete our guest satisfaction survey. We are thrilled to see that you enjoyed your time at the hotel. You are right! as of October 1st we have a new owners and an energetic management team with dedicated staff to serve our guest .

Prashanth Rubesingham