“Disappointed they were closed.”
Review of Call The Office

Call The Office
Ranked #5 of 24 Nightlife in London
Reviewed 6 April 2018

I was very disappointed last night. I had read on there site they were open for a pinball night. Now I really don't care about pinball but wanted to go to the office because it was my main bar when I lived here years ago and practically the only one of my haunts left. I really just wanted to stop in for a drink for old times sake. Got there about 9-9:30 and they were closed with no sign of life. Noticed windows were very dirty too. Reminded me of a funny travel story involving the Office and their former window washer.

Reviewed 25 March 2018

Was NOT at all what expected, really did not know anything at all about this place. I am older, so maybe that is why it seemed just ok. The place is dark, in the basement watch out for the floor.....lol Anyhow, we did see the band, not quite sure about the sound, anyhow, they were pretty good. People of course drinking, pushing, bouncing and getting pretty physical (not in the good way) but it is the BAR scene after all. So, drinks were fine, the couple hours was ok, but likely will not return.

2  Thank sweetnessgalore
Reviewed 18 August 2017 via mobile

I don't frequent this spot, but once or twice a year some friends and I come in here to enjoy Retro Night and dance to some amazing oldies music.
We always have an absolute blast here. Great music, always run into great friends, and the drinks are reasonably priced.
Every single time I'm here though, the bathrooms smell like rotting corpses, and they look like they haven't been cleaned (let alone looked at by a staff member) in years.
Will definitely come again, dingy bathrooms or not..... but hopefully one day they'll give their facilities a good scrub!

Reviewed 29 June 2017

I try to make it to Call the Office as often as I can. Punk rock bands from my teenage years end up here semi-frequently and they will typically be mixed in with fun, high energy, local acts. The bar is dark, cramped, and slightly dirty - the perfect atmosphere for this scene.

See more reviews
Reviewed 15 November 2016 via mobile

As I'm writing this I can't help but wonder if what I had experienced was real, but luckily this isn't some Fight Club moment. This bar definitely has done something to me that no other bar has or will acheive (unless I can time travel back to when CBGB was still around). If you really, really want to have a good time seeing a live band in a venue that you have only seen in movies or a youtube video than you MUST go here. Seeing a show here is going to be your main goal in my opinion, because if you want to be as close to the band as possible, you're gonna get that. If you want to listen to some awesome music and slap away on a pinball machine, you most definitely will. This bar comes with enough nostalgia, character, and in your faceness to blow any shred of who you think you are out of your body, and replace it with it's own concoction of what you could consider it's soul. It's a sentient, living and breathing building. A MUST before you die, or it dies..so get in and take a bit out with you.

1  Thank Flannel M