See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 4 April 2017 via mobile

For what I paid got what I was expecting. Room needs some deep cleaning. Steam cleaning carpets and sofa would go a long way to improving the appearance of the facility.
Maybe update the tv's to something with HDMI compatibility.
On the upside staff was very friendly.

Date of stay: April 2017
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 3 April 2017

Outside was unkempt but went in and checked in anyway. Bad smell in lobby, pool was dirty and room was horrible. I was afraid to sit on the furniture and stuck to the floors as if I was in a movie theatre. The only good thing was they refunded my charge so I could leave and find another hotel. Upon checking out, a customer came in and asked about the $50 special room......so glad I didn't stay!

Room tip: Never go there
Date of stay: March 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Alison O
Reviewed 9 January 2017

I have never been to a more awful hotel. First of all this is no longer a Super 8 motel. Its been recently "acquired" by someone who doesn't care! The restaurant is closed, probably shut down due to uncleanliness. Aside from run down rooms and holes the size of my foot , we found pink stuff dripping down the side of the toilets that had not been cleaned up along with hair all throughout the bathroom floor. Brown stains and holes in the sheets. Bloody kleenex and dead bugs behind beds. Garbage behind fridge. It was so bad my kids slept with their clothes on. If we had any other choice to be somewhere else we would have. Front desk staff didn't care about the state of the room. Public Health should really be involved!!!

Date of stay: November 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank kthaylow
Reviewed 22 November 2016 via mobile

This was literally the worst experience I have ever had in a hotel. Room stunk of smoke. Front desk gave us spray. Filthy rooms. No working thermostat no phone. Dirty sheets and towels. Smelled of marijuana. Can't believe it hasn't been condemned.

Date of stay: November 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank 634kimg
Reviewed 27 October 2016 via mobile

I love the super8 I'll keep coming back the staff are so nice and friendly. It has a homey feel to it. I'll keep coming back. I have been to a few different hotels but none are like this one. I like the pool in the summer it is cool and in the winter it is nice and wurm

Date of stay: October 2016