All reviews niagara falls port stanley a ground floor room nice hotel minute drive london area on site restaurant attached restaurant stayed one night bagels next morning easy access breakfast was included bed and pillows off the highway staying at this hotel front desk staff
Reviewed 31 October 2017

We stayed here for a wedding. It is very clean and comfortable.Staff are very nice and very helpful. Even though it is close to expressway it was very quiet.I will definately stay here again if staying in London

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Natalie Z, General Manager at Best Western Plus Stoneridge Inn & Conference Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 2 November 2017

Dear LynnDresden_Ontario,
Thank you for your review. We are so excited to hear that you enjoyed your stay and we hope you enjoyed the celebration. We look forward to welcoming you back again the next time you visit London. Thank you for staying with us.

Reviewed 29 October 2017

The staff is really helpful and always smiling... That always make a difference in my stay... The hotel is really clean. The lobbly is big you have computer at your disposal. the breakfest is well organize and the food is good.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business

Dear michelllel2017,
Thank you for your review. Our team was so thrilled to read your response. As a team, we try so hard to ensure that we at friendly and helpful. We hope you will stay with us again the next time you visit London.

Reviewed 29 October 2017

This BW is not too far off the 401. Check in went smoothly and our room was very clean. The bed was very comfortable and for a good nights rest the room/hotel was also quite quiet with no hwy noise. A nice hot breakfast consisting of scrambled eggs, potatoes, sausage, your choice of porridge, yogurt, muffins, and so forth - the usual stuff. However, the presentation is quite posh as the tables are decorated with table cloths and a flower. Very relaxing to start your day.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear lovetotravel055,
Thank you for sharing your experience. We are so thrilled that you enjoyed your stay and the free breakfast buffet. We hope you will stay with us again the next time you visit London. Thank you for staying with us.

Reviewed 27 October 2017

I came for my friends wedding anniversary. They renewed their vows at the Rose Chapel. It was beautiful. Definitely a lot of fun.

The hotel was so very accommodating!! I feel very fortunate to have drove so very far, to be able to check in early & accommodate everything I needed to do. The room was lovely!! I maybe didn't have the greatest of view, the cover of the entranceway, but I appreciated all the natural light it let in and the fact that people couldn't see in my room either when curtains were open. I sure did use the dark curtains to make my room so awesomely dark. I slept great. I heard no outside noise, from the road, from people outside or from the hallway. I found the room met my needs absolutely.

The only comment I have on the room is the hairdryer. I was happy there was one in the room. The cord was just soooo short. I'm sure it is for safety reasons but leaning over the counter to blow dry my hair wasn't a lot of fun. I thankfully had an extension cord in my luggage and so it all worked out. Maybe there is a plug in outside of the dangers of the sink/bathroom that would have worked, I didn't have time to look. So it all worked out.

The staff were great. I really appreciated the front desk staff who went out of their way to help me, and they chatted with me like we were friends. I wish I had her name so I could pass it along to the hotel for recognition.

The other staff who helped was the lady who helped look after the reception end. She was there to help with the little details (like the projector) and if we needed anything, she tried to help us out. She took care of a lot of things. Her name was given to the hotel already so I am thankful for that. There was also a very great bartender and the chocolate fountain person who was quiet but friendly.

The one thing I forgot to do was to leave a tip for the housekeeping department. I was running late and left in a hurry. Housekeeping work hard so I encourage you to leave a tip, doesn't take much to make someone's day. I will next time for sure!

I would gladly recommend this hotel and I am happily going to remember this hotel for my next trip to London.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Natalie Z, General Manager at Best Western Plus Stoneridge Inn & Conference Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2017

Dear TravellinGals,
Thank you for sharing your feedback. We are so thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your experience at the vow renewal, the reception and your overall experience with our accommodations. Our staff is always so thrilled to be recognized for their friendliness and they try very hard to be extremely helpful and exceed our guests expectations. The hairdryer cord is retractable and extends quite a ways, you just need to pull on it :-). We hope you will stay with us again the next time you visit London. Thank you for being our guest.

Reviewed 24 October 2017

Very Surprised! When I learned my group would be staying at the Best Western Stoneridge Inn & Conference Centre - a full 1/2 hour drive from the location of our actual convention, I was concerned. As it turned out - this hotel staff went out of their way to make us all so welcome. The rooms were very comfortable, easy registration, departure, wonderfully polite staff and overall - a most pleasant stay

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Natalie Z, General Manager at Best Western Plus Stoneridge Inn & Conference Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 25 October 2017

Dear Laura N,
Thank you for sharing your feedback and our entire team is so thrilled to hear that we exceeded your expectations. We hope your convention was a great success and look forward to welcoming you back on a return visit. Thank you for being our guest.