This place is an over priced former Ontario Mental Health facility. It was close and now converted to a hotel (?). it is nor recommended due to it's austere facility, lack of cleanliness and institutional decor and atmosphere. It has long tm residence, a sub standard kitchen and communal showers that are old and make Army facilities look positively delightful in comparision. The sound proofing is very poor. However, if you are inclined, the grounds are nice but so what. Oh and my room, the carpet was very dirty, one chair, no desk. As of today there are now TV,s in the rooms. If one is staying in support of a hospital stay. There must be better deals available. My son said the place was "creepy" ; I concur.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Guest House on The Mount is a boutique hostel; offering clean, simple and economical accommodations. Our unique location beside the Thames River overlooks the Forest City and is highlighted with wonderful green spaces. We offer many common areas to make your stay feel like a home away from home. There are fully equipped self-serve kitchens for your cooking needs, a lounge with comfy furniture and a bigger TV, as well as laundry onsite and free cable and internet. Located close to the popular Masonville Place and a quick drive downtown, you'll have no problems finding entertainment, new cuisine or enjoying a day of shopping. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia and HostelWorld so you can book your Guest House on the Mount reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Guest House On The Mount Hotel London
- Guest House On The Mount London, Ontario