“Very good at all areas of it's name.”

Lakeside Bakery Deli Cafe
Ranked #2 of 4 Quick Bites in Leamington
Reviewed 15 October 2018

Bakery - very good, Deli - very good, Cafe - very good. We stopped in first for desserts. If you can't find something you like in the three display cases there would be something wrong. The next morning we went for breakfast. Both dishes were good. Especially the apple loaf french toast. The were purchased baked goods and cold meats to take with us.

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed 8 October 2018

Lunch was $29.40 for a grilled chicken ciabatta, Italian ciabatta trio, date turnover, cream horn and a coffee. The sandwiches were nice but the cream horn was a disappointment since the pastry wasn’t crisp so not the freshest.

Excellent: buns, birdseed cookies, date turnovers

Not up to snuff: large iced cookie didn’t taste fresh and, although the whipped cream in the chocolate éclair puff was delicious, the pastry wasn’t crisp so I suspect they had been sitting a while. The apple fritter was just okay.

Everything was excellent on our last visit so we won’t give up and will try again in October when we return to Leamington.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 5 October 2018 via mobile

Fast internet for working on your laptop & tons of tables. I had the cafe latte with a dash of cinnamon with soy milk instead of 2%. They don't have almond or coconut milk though, which I would have preferred as I try to stay away from soy. But, either way it was good!

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

My daughter and I stopped by in the afternoon for a visit. It was a nice quiet time we had. Cosy time and able to visit.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

My boyfriend and I went here back around Valentine’s Day and we got a bunch of bakery stuff for a party. All were good!
I really like the themed sugar cookie. (Valentine’s day heart)

Date of visit: February 2018