Sun Parlor Motel
Seacliffe Inn(Leamington)
US$ 149
Point Pelee Lakeshore B&B(Leamington)(Great Value!)
US$ 114
  • Breakfast included
US$ 112
  • Pool
Hotels.com
Wigle's Motel(Leamington)
Rymal's Motel(Leamington)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsfamily runroom doormicrowave and fridgestayed herewithin walking distancepoint peleeroom was clean
Reviewed 7 August 2017

My wife and I stayed here Aug. very clean , friendly . Nice shared bbq ,eating area .Happy stay . Toured Leamington , came back ,relaxed followed by dinner at Chinese next door . I will get back to you on that one .

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 June 2017

I was reluctant to stay in an independent motel. Often they are not well maintained, but this one is fabulous! It outshines the low-end chain motels while still offering the best price in the area. The rooms are nicer and more up to date than the pictures suggest.

Room Tip: We stayed in a room that was partly below ground. It was totally fine and did not feel like being in a basement.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 May 2017 via mobile

The motel is older, but well kept. The room was clean, bed comfortable, clean towels daily. Our room size was adequate but the bathroom was narrow and only comfortable for one person at a time. The clothes rack hangs over the microwave and fridge. It was a bit awkward but manageable. No breakfast offered or hair dryer provided, so bring your own. Parking is by the room door. A plus for us.
The owner was quite friendly and helpful for all requests.
The location was convenient to downtown and not too far from Point Pelee, our destination. It took about 15-20".
Compared to price of other motels it was a good deal.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 May 2017

This is a basic motel, family operated and likely "just making it." The advantage is price. I found the room acceptable given the price. There are small fridges, adjustable baseboard heating and window air conditioners. I was disappointed to find old food under my bed and the bathtub was definitely somewhat "grotty." But hey, the price was the best in town during birding season. And most places were full!

Room Tip: Best to say away from the street.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 4 April 2017

I saw the review about bugs but we saw no sign of bugs at all. Yes it is a obviously a older hotel as you can see the wear but everything was clean. The owners seemed very nice and helpful as well. It was a good clean value. If you want a 5 star hotel I suggest you pay a 5 star price and stay somewhere else. We were satisfied with what we received for the price we paid. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple