“A Must Stop When I'm in Kingston”
Review of Sleepless Goat Cafe - CLOSED

Sleepless Goat Cafe
Price range: US$ 5 - US$ 10
Cuisines: Healthy, Cafe
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours
Neighbourhood: Downtown Kingston
Reviewed 8 May 2016

The atmosphere is definitely Bohemian and giving local people, who are vulnerable, a coffee and some food was classy beyond belief to me.

I love the coffee and the falafel is to die for! It has a feel that it should be in Toronto's Queen Street but I'm glad it's in Kingston.

Reviewed 3 March 2016

Great food although since we were there for a late lunch my first And second choice were sold out. I ended up having some kind of wrap they let me make up. It was really good. My friends choice was there and she said it was great. The fresh homemade lemonade was fantastic! I'd highly recommend any fresh homemade drinks they have on the menu. I appreciated their vegan and gay friendly atmosphere even though I am neither.

Reviewed 17 February 2016 via mobile

Good food - try the tofu scramble if they still have that on the menu. It's delicious and a fair portion for the price.
Many grad students frequent this place, which gives it a good vibe and keeps it busy almost all hours of the day. I've noticed that the tables are often quite messy or disorganized. That's the only real downside.

Reviewed 14 February 2016

The Sleepless Goat is iconic. The staff are the friendliest you will ever find and the food is awesome (especially the vegan choices!). They have a fantastic selection of teas, a lot of which are locally grown. I love how the staff is non-judgmental and provide a safe place for everyone no matter who you are or how much you can pay. This cooperative is doing something very special and unique - I will be going here for as long as it remains (hopefully forever!).

Reviewed 20 January 2016

most of the menu is good for you food ./some my say a little to much so .But I liked it a lot we played trivia .
I could not help to see that they give food to the street people.
and it is given in a very dignified way at no cost. when our bill came it was about /$15.00 .So we left $ 40 told the owners .we hope that they keep doing that. We all need to feed our poor
they are great people.