“Great for weekend brunch ”
Review of Sleepless Goat Cafe - CLOSED

Sleepless Goat Cafe
Price range: US$ 5 - US$ 10
Cuisines: Healthy, Cafe
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner
Neighbourhood: Downtown Kingston
Reviewed 17 February 2016 via mobile

Good food - try the tofu scramble if they still have that on the menu. It's delicious and a fair portion for the price.
Many grad students frequent this place, which gives it a good vibe and keeps it busy almost all hours of the day. I've noticed that the tables are often quite messy or disorganized. That's the only real downside.

Reviewed 14 February 2016

The Sleepless Goat is iconic. The staff are the friendliest you will ever find and the food is awesome (especially the vegan choices!). They have a fantastic selection of teas, a lot of which are locally grown. I love how the staff is non-judgmental and provide a safe place for everyone no matter who you are or how much you can pay. This cooperative is doing something very special and unique - I will be going here for as long as it remains (hopefully forever!).

Reviewed 20 January 2016

most of the menu is good for you food ./some my say a little to much so .But I liked it a lot we played trivia .
I could not help to see that they give food to the street people.
and it is given in a very dignified way at no cost. when our bill came it was about /$15.00 .So we left $ 40 told the owners .we hope that they keep doing that. We all need to feed our poor
they are great people.

1  Thank Annmarie C
Reviewed 9 December 2015

this is a great place pay it forward attitude free soup for those who have not.intolerance and pregidis not allowed on sight.could be a little tidier over all love this place

1  Thank lansdownerocko
Reviewed 10 November 2015

I am happy that they are still in the same spot and that the quality of service and food has not changed. It is always a pleasure to eat here. Good affordable food.

1  Thank Omar B