Open today: 12:00 PM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
Beautiful venue.

Went to see a comedy act 2 November. We were in the Regina Rosen auditorium. Slightly expensive for... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
retiredtech551
Bath, Canada
Nice theatre

Stage shows are varied in type. Good view from almost every seat I have tried. Box office staff are... read more

Reviewed 7 February 2018
gat552016
Kingston, Canada

All reviews box seats main level performance venu auditorium
Reviewed 12 February 2016

This was our first visit to this charming theater.

Although we were in the last section of the balcony, it felt like we were center stage. Excellent acoustics and it didn't hurt that it was Raine Maida and Chantal Kreviazuk.

After this experience, my wife and I are considering becoming Patrons.

The open bar was a bonus.

Julie F, Marketing Manager at The Grand Theatre, responded to this reviewResponded 14 April 2016

Hi Daryl, thanks so much for your glowing review and for giving a shout-out to Raine Maida and Chantal Kreviazuk. We are announcing our new season May 20, so please check out the website at kingstongrand.ca to look at our line-up. We look forward to seeing you at the theatre again soon!

Reviewed 7 October 2015

I thought I had reviewed this theatre some time ago but apparently not. My wife & I have been attending events at "The Grand" for man decades now and like the newer version as it is more comfortable with better sight lines. We attended a performance last night with some friends and thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. There are complaints about the lack of leg room but for us it isn't bad. My only complaint is washroom facilities could be a bit larger. Parking and accessibility is a-one and you don't have to walk far from the parking garage to be indoors. The theatre is good shape and the staff are pleasant, friendly and knowledgeable and take pride in the Grand. We have been to numerous concerts and platys over the years and are going to another concert in November. We are really looking forward to attending there again.

Reviewed 29 August 2015

OK, I am a tall person. 6'-4". The last time I was there it was a tight squeeze for me. A few days ago we saw a show in the Baby Grand, which has a free-er seating arrangement and is a much smaller venue.

Hello, we agree that some of the seats in the balcony are tight for taller people. The next time you are interested in attending a show, please feel free to come to the theatre and ask to sit in a number of seats to find the best fit for you. Tall people after often more comfortable on the main level. Thanks for your feedback on the theatre.

Reviewed 14 March 2015

A lovely intimate theatre. Fabulous sound. Not too big. Comfortable chairs. Quote a lovely place to take in a show and lots of parking connected behind it.

Reviewed 7 March 2015

We attended the Jann Arden concert Mar 6, 2015. I had never been to this theatre and was very impressed. Our seats were comfortable and there was an intimate atmosphere in the theatre. Great location with parking garage right behind the theatre and lots of restaurants within a couple of blocks on Princess St.

Hi Peter, thanks so much for the positive feedback. Jann Arden is a Canadian music legend, and I am so glad that you enjoyed her performance. We hope to see you again soon.