“Great food, accommodating staff, pleasant environment”

Smitty's Family Restaurant
Ranked #45 of 471 Restaurants in Kingston
Price range: US$ 5 - US$ 14
Cuisines: Canadian
Description: Full table-service service that serves breakfast lunch and dinner all day
Reviewed 6 April 2018

With a selective diet I have found the Kingston Smitty's staff to be very happy to help me with my food choices and will gladly remove any foods from my order that I cannot eat. They are quick to make suggestions and seem genuinely pleased to serve me. Enjoy my time there always.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

We have been coming to Smitty's Famuily Restaurant for many years . The quality of the food is excellent, service is friendly and quick, and we feel appreciated as loyal customers. We have booked the party/social room on two occasions to celebrate family functions as well. This is something we would definitely do again.

Reviewed 22 March 2018

A friend and I enjoyed breakfast after a night shift. The server was attentive and helpful. The area we sat was clean and bright. The breakfast was amazing, cooked to perfection!

Reviewed 16 March 2018

Service was good and fast and friendly. Meal of eggs and bacon could have been hotter but still good

Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

I hadn't been to a Smitty's in about 20 years, and wanted to try it again. Our family had dinner there, and we mainly chose omelettes. My daughter had the child's cheese, my wife had spinach and gouda, and I made my own combination. The main menu items came with two sides, and I chose hash browns and two buttermilk pancakes. The pancakes were huge and served on a separate plate! All the portions were large, and the food was good quality. My son had a cheese sandwich and fries. The server was friendly and extremely attentive. We enjoyed our breakfast for dinner at Smitty's.