We booked here after a nightmare at HI Express, where we cancelled all of our 7 rooms. On a whim, the Courtyard accepted our large group and went out of their way to get us on the same floor, and explain everything in a timely fashion. This new hotel is within walking distance to the outlet shops and restaurants (in the same parking lot!). The lobby is spectacular and the waterslide/pool was enjoyed by the little ones. We all rec'd coupons for a full breakfast (french toast, eggs/bacon etc.) at the restaurant because we booked as gov't employees. No parking fees, and plenty of space in the rooms. Our room has 2 queens, a fridge, micro, and was cheery and well appointed. I would definitely return to this hotel. Also- board games for kids in the lobby and STARBUCKS coffee- free.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located conveniently off of Highway 401 between Montreal and Toronto, the Courtyard Marriott Kingston's brand new facilities (Including our brand new Water Slide!) are ideal to unwind and re-energize! Business Centre, the Bistro Lounge and Restaurant serving breakfast, dinner, and refreshments, our fabulous indoor pool, slide, fitness facilities, and interactive lobby are unique in Kingston. Benefit from the fabulous Marriott Rewards program each and every stay, and make sure to visit our GoBoard with directions and information on all of Kingston's going-ons! When the day is over, enjoy the comfort of our beautifully designed guestrooms and attentive service. Welcome to the Courtyard Kingston - it's a New Stay! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Expedia so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott Kingston Highway 401 / Division Street reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Kingston Hotel Kingston
- Courtyard By Marriott Kingston Highway 401 / Division Street Ontario, Canada