“A better fast food meal”
Review of Pokeh

Pokeh
Ranked #119 of 1,263 Restaurants in Hamilton
Price range: US$ 7 - US$ 10
Reviewed 17 June 2017 via mobile

It is a just like a sashimi bowl with either choices of tuna or salmon, we stop by and take a try a new location on Conession, we like it very much! A healither, stomach filled meal which is better than the other fast food. I definitely will come back again sometimes!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 31 March 2017

This is my idea of fast food. Ten bucks gets me a delicious, healthy meal packed with good stuff. I usually get the classic with avocado. Service is pleasant and efficient. The best quick meal spot in the city. Too bad the hours are limited to those of the market.

Reviewed 30 March 2017 via mobile

Seriously one of the best places in Hamilton. The staff and a incredible! Super friendly, and helpful. The food is really fresh, and will leave you more than satisfied after you eat your poke bowl. This is a must try if you are in the Hamilton area! I remember when they first opened when there were tiny lines, but now the secret is out and everyone is looking for pokeh!

Reviewed 16 March 2017 via mobile

Took my sons (6&8) today to try Poke for the first time since they love sushi I figured this would be a hit. My 6 years old told me "mom I love this so much it's making a tear coming in my eye"! Think that about sums it up!!!

Salar M, Owner at Pokeh, responded to this reviewResponded 18 March 2017

Thank you so much, this is my favourite review ever. Glad your kids loved it!

Reviewed 14 February 2017 via mobile

We pick up lunch from here once a week and it's the highlight of our week. Fresh, fabulous and tasty. The cat's now out of the bag and they're quite busy, especially on Fridays but well worth the wait.