“Amazing”

Tatemono Sushi Bar & Restaurant
Ranked #342 of 1,268 Restaurants in Hamilton
Cuisines: Sushi
Reviewed 15 November 2016 via mobile

Excellent food, excellent service, and above all, the selection from the all you can eat menu greatly exceeded all my expectations. You'll find soo many items that you will almost never see at any other sushi restaurants like oysters, tempura squid, and mocha cake.

I would recommend this to all my friends and family. Looking forward to coming back!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 26 September 2016 via mobile

Great variety of sushi and good quality. They seemed to be bringing some wrong orders to the table but waiters were really nice and fixed things promptly. One of the better sushi joints

Reviewed 22 August 2016

I was in Hamilton for ConBravo 2016 with my daughter so stopping for Japanese food only seemed appropriate. I do not know the city well so I was not adventurous in my quest for food. Found it quite by accident but it was a nice find. Budget Japanese offers a limited range of ways for you to say “wow” What I liked was that the staff were friendly, ambience was good, décor is pleasant and the food was okay. Fresh with good size servings, they deserve a call out. Not too far from the convention centre & museum. Worth the trip.

Reviewed 29 July 2016 via mobile

I went for an all you can eat dinner with my partner. I love trying all you can eat restaurants but I would say Tatemono wasn't the best one I've went to. So I ordered a lot of food and as soon as the food got delivered to my table, I started to feast on some sushi, a bit of friend noodles and a few deep fried items. The sushi was good because all the fish looked and tasted fresh. The fried noodles were good as well. The deep fried items were good but at times they were too oily and I wouldn't be able to finish them. The general tao chicken was very dry that when I took a bite, it was crunchy and it didn't taste like chicken. The rice for the chicken fried rice was very dry as well but for the sushi, the sushi rice was nice and soft. For the salmon and cream cheese roll, I could barely taste the salmon because of the large amount of cream cheese they put in. Overall, the location was good, service was good, the food was alright, and the price is like every other all you can eat restaurants.

Reviewed 20 June 2016

My sister and partner came down for a visit from Toronto and after doing some shopping we decided to try Tatemono sushi house downtown Hamilton. This is my first time eating sushi in a restaurant but I was eager to sample all the delights and suprises that were to come my way. The restaurant was open style and seemed divided into two parts. We were seated by the two chefs that prepared all of our sushi, I enjoyed watching them prepare all the varieties of sushi, tempura, sushimi, etc. for us. We must have ordered 20 items or more, we had all you can eat dinner menu at mid lunch time, we re-ordered three times. I was full and very happy that I finally tried out sushi. The quality and freshness was a one. It seems that they take the freshness of their fish very seriously..... With 3 large cans of Sapporo beer and tip the bill came to $140 for us three. Dinner all you can eat was $28, I believe, I only wish that I remembered to take photos, next time I will take some and install them here. This is a restaurant that I will return and again and again....The server was extreme attentive and keep flowing with a excellent flow of dishes both coming and going.... Any one that reads my review should go and try out this place....