“A Hamilton Classic”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 25 April 2017

Only open Friday and Saturday nights but worth making a reservation. classic Italian dinners well prepared and well presented. It is a treat to get a restaurant with classic booths with coat hooks and lace trimmings. Millenials should get there to experience this classic setting. I had the Stratciatella Soup and Veal Marsala. Fabulous but the vegetables were soggy. Very flavourful but tired! Prices were reasonable and the staff were all friendly and considerate.

Date of visit: April 2017

Reviewed 26 March 2017 via mobile

This place is a classic and old school Italian with good portions of pasta. Spaghetti is great and good meatballs. Very reasonably priced. Calamari and antipasto plates very nice as was the crab cakes. Has been around for over 70 years

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed 21 February 2017

Four of us had two Wag Jag coupons for this restaurant. $55 for dinner for two. A five course meal, six if you count the Garlic bread that's served first. If you are in a hurry, don't go here. This is casual fine dinning. They give you time between courses to digest your food. We were there for a total of 2 hours. Our reservation was for 7 p.m. and we were told we had the table until midnight if we wanted. We left there quite full.

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed 20 December 2016 via mobile

We used to go to the Trocadero with my parents back in the 80's so I was intrigued when I saw the WagJag for prixe fix dinner for two. We were seated immediately upon arrival and bread was served immediately. The service was excellent and there was plenty of food. I ordered the veal scallopini. The sauce was excellent but would have preferred it with potatoes instead of polenta. I was so full that I took the red velvet cake home. A nice evening and a great deal.

Date of visit: December 2016
3  Thank Everfabulous
Reviewed 5 December 2016 via mobile

Came here on a wagjag. Servers were awesome. I had the chicken limencello and my boyfriend had the pork. We shared the Caesar salad, bruccetta and the antipasto, all were delicious. Awesome deal for the price. The food was obviously prepared fresh. Definitely worth it.

Date of visit: December 2016