“Best Tom Yum Soup ever!!”

Ben Thanh - Hamilton Downtown
Ranked #163 of 1,372 Restaurants in Hamilton
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 7 December 2017 via mobile

Went there with a business colleague recently. Parking is a little difficult, however will overlook it to get access to the best Tom Yum soup anywhere. Had the seafood with vermicelli. Ate every drop and on the way out, I ordered one to go to take home for my family to enjoy. Have that and the tea and you will be out for well under 15 dollars tax and tip all in!!

1  Thank TheGTDudeAbides

Reviewed 24 December 2016 via mobile

We have been here many many times and they are reliable with the quality of their food and the speed of their service!
We often do takeout and they are generous portions! Give the basil fried rice a try, quite good!

Reviewed 19 December 2016

The dinner for 2 for $ 30 is great value. My wife and I have been there twice in the past month and we will be going back again soon!

Reviewed 10 December 2016 via mobile

Ben Thanh has a a great selection of dishes! Iv been going for a long time and it's somewhat of a tradition with my family to visit. Recently I went for lunch with my mother and found the service has become more attentive and friendly... I had a small portion of wonton soup and shared a green curry dish, both where fantastic!

Will be returning soon.

Reviewed 1 December 2016

We drop by Ben Thanh on a regular basis for their Won Ton soup, which is by far the best in the city. Rather than ordering it with the rice or egg noodles, we have them use bean sprouts. Delicious! Their spring rolls and chicken satay are also very good. Service is excellent and the restaurant is always clean and very comfortable.

1  Thank digitalpics