Courtyard by Marriott Hamilton,
  • Pool
US$ 88
TripAdvisor
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 100/night.

Visitors Inn(Hamilton)
All reviewsupper jamesnice courtyardturtle jackspaul mitchellsmall poolbed was very comfortablestayed two nightsswiss chaletbusy streetfront desk staffpool and hot tubstarbucks coffeethe check in processexercise roomclose to the airportlong weekendfantastic hotel
Reviewed 29 August 2017

We stayed here after dropping off our child at McMaster University. This easy to find hotel is close to restaurants and stores. It is a great location. The hotel is clean, stylish, and the beds are so comfortable. After a long travel day, we enjoyed the hot tub, a long shower, and a good night's sleep. The best part is the Starbucks restaurant in the lobby! I enjoyed the beautiful courtyard to sit in with my morning coffee. Such a great way to start another long travel day.

Room Tip: The King bed is very comfortable. There is a small pull out sofa in the room, but I would not recommend sleeping on this.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
GMCYH, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Hamilton,, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2017

Thank you Su B for your review. It's so great to hear that you found the location to be in a convenient area and that you were able to enjoy the ammenities during your stay with us. We look forward to welcoming you again.

Reviewed 21 August 2017 via mobile

Stayed here Sat Aug 12 to Sun Aug 13 for a family wedding

I have to admit I've stayed at a few Courtyards now and didn't think this one would be much different , Once we arrived I checked into my Room which was Level 2R Room 259, The woman checking me in was pleasant and issued my keycard , And up I went to my room, Obviously they have recently renovated because my room was nice and modern and had a great design, The bed was very comfortable, Paul Mitchell tolietries in the bathroom (Although no shower gel so please consider adding it) Nice LCD TV, with lots of channels and quite roomy.

Awesome shower pressure in the bathroom but one downside is the bathroom flooded, Maybe change to a screen instead of shower curtain?

Didn't seem to be much around the hotel other than a couple of restaurants but that didn't bother us since the wedding was offsite

Starbucks on site, And nice pool and gym

Check Out went smoothly

If ever back in suburban Hamilton I would stay here again

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
GMCYH, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Hamilton,, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2017

Dear Harvsman,

Thank you for your review. I am happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us while in town to celebrate the wedding. I am glad you found the ammenities needed to make your stay comfortable. We look forward to welcoming you again.

Reviewed 20 August 2017

Simple small hotel for a short stay, close to the road, especially if you are hitting Niagara falls.
Ac is noisy in the room swimming pool if can be named is filthy.
Breakfast is in the lobby run by a franchised company, the style is same as a cheap coffee shop. you have to wait your turn to be served, and you may get late because it is too slow to have your order.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business

Dear Omar A,

Thank you for your review. I will share your comments about the pool with our team. We did just have the pool professionally resurfaced so that our guests can enjoy a more positive experience. We do hope you will choose to stay with us again.

Reviewed 17 August 2017

We arrived quite weary on a Friday evening after a long day of driving. Maggie, the young woman at reception could not have been more welcoming. I recently purchased Marriott e-gift card and we wanted to apply this towards the room charge. She wasn't exactly certain how to process the transaction but was not deterred. She kept on trying and never made us feel that this was a bother or hassle. After about 5 minutes, she prevailed with a smile on her face. She helpfully offered suggestions where to have dinner and a quick breakfast the next day. And, when we checked out the next morning, she was back at her post as cheerful as ever. It's rare to see staff with this "can-do" attitude and I'm certain she will advance beyond the reception desk! She's a true asset!
And, the room was comfortable and well appointed. We wished we'd had time to enjoy the pool and exercise area but this was a very short visit.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear erinontheroad,

Thank you for your wonderful review. I am so happy to hear that the service you recieved was above and beyond what you expected and I will certainly share the feedback with Maggie. We look forward to welcoming you again.

Reviewed 8 August 2017

My wife is collecting Marriott points and we decided to stay at this hotel for a long weekend. To make it brief: I liked hotels at Waterloo (Delta Hotel) and at Niagara Falls (Courtyard Marriott) much more. This one is lacking in each and every department: the room is not exactly clean and is a relatively small one, customer service does not deem it necessary to say "hi" and smile, not a prime location albeit convenient for those who need a shuttle to the airport. Liked their Bistro though.

Stayed: August 2017
GMCYH, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Hamilton,, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2017

Dear GarryK,

Thank you for your feedback. I am sorry to hear that you were not satisfied with the service and experience while staying with us. We certainly strive for much better and I have shared your feedback with our team.