All reviewsgreat hotelfull kitchenunderground parkingcomplimentary breakfastbedroom suitehome away from homeliving areastove topwould stay here againbasketball tournamentthe breakfast areafamily weddingexcellent stayenjoyed my stayjackson squarebagelsparking lot
Reviewed 26 September 2016

We spent two days in this hotel. It is lovely inside, very spacious rooms and quite clean. A few things annoyed me about our room though, the first being that you can't black out the windows in the room, there is just sheers with side valences and there were lights on in the condos directly beside us all night. I also wondered if the condo people could see in as there really isn't anywhere to get away from the windows when you are trying to dress and undress. The next thing that bothered me was that our bed was extremely firm, I ached everywhere after a night in that bed, could just be personal preference though. There is supposed to be a fully stocked( with utensils and dishes etc.) kitchen in these rooms. I went to make myself some tea and found 1 tea bag, then searched the drawers for a spoon, no cutlery. I couldn't find the dishes either. I finally opened the dishwasher and there they were, everything still in there.
It was nice to have a hot breakfast buffet in the morning. The fare was omelettes, sausage patties, hashbrown patties, waffles and various cereals, bagels, toasts one day , next day was scrambled eggs with cheese or plain, sausages and tater tots etc . It was all fine for me, but I think some mixed fruits and yogurts would be a great addition. I would recommend this hotel but I don't think I would personally stay there again as I don't think my body could handle that bed another night.

Room Tip: Higher floors can see the water, also ask for a room that is not beside the condos.
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 26 September 2016

We stayed here for 17 days. I travel a lot. Extremely clean. Great location to downtown. Complimentary breakfast and evening social were the best I have ever come across. Fitness room is fully suited. Kids loved the pool it's not huge ur it served its purpose for the kids. You pay extra for parking which is a bit of a pain. Overall i highly recommend!

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Olivera R, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Hamilton Ontario, responded to this reviewResponded 30 September 2016

Dear Marlo W,

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your recent stay at the Homewood Suites by Hilton Hamilton hotel and for giving us such high recommendations.

I am thrilled to know that you and your children enjoyed your stay with us, our pool and the fully suited fitness room.

Thank you for sharing your experience with our complimentary breakfast and evening social - your comments are greatly appreciated and have been shared with our staff.

We look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to Hamilton.

Reviewed 25 September 2016

Poorly stocked pantry. Unfriendly staff. Old dust, room hasn't been thoroughly cleaned for some time. No complimentary items such as shaving cream, razors. Very disappointed! I would look elsewhere if I was in the area again.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Dear Sid H,

Thank you for choosing the Homewood Suites by Hilton hotel on your recent visit to Hamilton.

I am sorry to hear that your stay with us was disappointing. Feedback like yours is important to us as it helps us improve on our service and is always shared with our associates.

We hope that you will stay with us again on your next visit to Hamilton and allow us an opportunity to provide you with exceptional service that we strive to provide to every guest.

Reviewed 25 September 2016

Stayed here for a few nights; booked a suite so as to have some elbow room and were pleasantly surprised to find a modern, spacious suite with separate bedroom and living room and a kitchenette. Very quiet room. Staff were all friendly. Made use of the laundry room and the small pool. Parking underground adjacent to hotel. Convenient location. DId not use restaurant or bar but both looked comfortable. One complaint only: one day housekeeping entered the room despite the "Do not disturb" sign - she left quickly enough when she realised we were still in the room, mind you. We would stay here again, particularly for a longer visit.

Room Tip: Suites are good value.
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family

Dear J P

Thank you for staying at the Homewood Suites by Hilton hotel during your recent visit to Hamilton. I was happy to read that your enjoyed your stay with us, that you found our suites to be clean and spacious and our staff friendly. I was disappointed to read that a staff member entered your suite despite the “Do not disturb” sign. Your comments are important as they help us improve upon our service and they have been shared with our associates.

We look forward to welcoming you back to the Homewood Suites by Hilton on your next visit to Hamilton.

Reviewed 24 September 2016 via mobile

I stayed at the Homewood suites for two nights.
I really enjoyed my stay; the rooms were clean, spacious, well furnished and quiet.
The staff were very polite and really helpful.
I only faced one problem when I checked in; the coffee machine wasn't clean, there were some leftovers when I tried to use it.

I'd definitely stay there again.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business