“All you can eat sushi”

Kasa Sushi
Ranked #499 of 1,394 Restaurants in Hamilton
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed 3 July 2016 via mobile

Not Kasa anymore now its called Hotura. Reasonably priced all you can eat sushi. Never busy with a friendly staff. Electronic ordering with an ipad. I'd go there again.

Reviewed 13 June 2016 via mobile

Now it's called Hotaru sushi. I went for lunch with my family. Food was pretty good, service was excellent. It was a senior day and my parents in law got a good deal. I'll definitely go again!

Reviewed 14 July 2015

This was our first visit. The price is reduced for lunch and in return you don't get a few things during lunch service like sashimi ... but the food is very good. Not every dish was exactly to our taste but that's okay. After all, we don't go into any restaurant and say, "Give me anything - I like it all." We pick and choose - so we tried a little of many dishes - exploring what they do and how they do it.

We found we had, occasionally, to remind them of certain dishes that weren't brought to the table. They use a wireless ordering system - they leave you with a device - you pick your order and at the push of a button on the wireless tablet send it directly to the kitchen. Wait staff then brings the food to your table. They seem to lose elements of your order occasionally, though, leaving you to ask the wait staff to get it for you (which to do - cheerfully).

Still, the service was VERY cordial - they are friendly and reasonably attentive (though not doting).

Absolutely - i would go back again!

Reviewed 30 March 2014

I've been there several times, but I want to talk about my First time experience.
It was 1 month back, I went there one of my good friends. Since we both are Sushi lover, she took me there. The First thing which made me so happy was, their Food Menu is huge. They have lots of food varieties. Their Food Quality is 9.5/10. I can't give 10/10 just because their Ice-cream is not too good, but acceptable. I eat lots of ice-cream. Their service is amazingly well. The environment is also spectacular. They have lots of space. It never gets too messy not because of it's not famous, because of it's space. It should be the only one place for Sushi Lovers in my point of view.

Reviewed 8 December 2013 via mobile

I visited this place with a friend randomly and was very glad I did! The restaurant is very beautiful, the service was quick and efficient, the food was amazing, and the price was alright. It's much more affordable for the lunch menu, but I would still go there! It's definitely worth your money!