“ home style pasta”

Price range: US$ 8 - US$ 12
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 18 October 2016 via mobile

I visited with friends from out of town. They requested something within walking distance to the hospital. We all enjoyed the atmosphere and the food was superb. Definitely authentic.

Reviewed 11 October 2016

Great atmosphere with delicious home made Italian food. We come here all the time and usually alternate between the spaghetti and the pizza - just because we love both items so much. This past Friday we tried the lasagna - it was unbelievable!

1  Thank Thelassie
Reviewed 28 September 2016 via mobile

This restaurant is a staple in Hamilton. We have never been disappointed with their food. The last time we were there we had the chicken wings and pizza. It was all delicious!

Reviewed 19 September 2016

I had never been before , my brother and sister in law took me , it was great
cold beer in a cold glass, I had the lasagna it was great ,my brother had the chicken burger and sister had the meatball sub all was good and I would go back again

Reviewed 22 August 2016 via mobile

Such a nice atmosphere with delicious food and fun staff. I would love to try more things on their Italian menu but I always keep ordering the Veal Parmesan ...definitely, the best in the city.