“Excellent food at a good price”

Caribbean Canadian Fast Food
Ranked #69 of 1,408 Restaurants in Hamilton
Cuisines: Caribbean
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

I have eaten here a number of times and it has always been consistently great. This visit had the oxtail which is among the best I've ever had. Have also had their curry chicken jerk chicken and doubles. All very good. Call ahead if you don't like to wait.

1  Thank Paul B

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

I’ve been here more times than I can count and it is hands down, the number one Caribbean food in the city. The chicken roti and the jerk chicken are my absolute favourite! Call ahead and order for pick up or you could be waiting awhile: everything is cooked when ordered. It is such good value for the cost: the servings are HUGE! My roti is always 2 meals. The owner is friendly and very accommodating. Gift certificates are available (everyone I’ve introduced to this place loves it so it’s made gift giving easy! Lol). Eating in is fine but the surroundings are very basic - not many people sit and dine. There’s a constant line up for pick up at lunch and dinner. The jerk is the perfect amount of heat. The roti is also a very balanced spiciness: my friends who can only handle mild ‘heat’ do well with it and those of us who prefer hotter get the hot sauce (homemade!) on the side and just ‘kiss’ the roti with it for the perfect luscious burn and flavour... omg, I’m salivating now so will be going again soon! It’s honestly THAT good!

1  Thank bfreelizzy
Reviewed 22 February 2018

Came in here for lunch. The service is friendly but slow. I waited for quite a while to get my food. The portion sizes are massive, I wasn't quite able to finish my Curry Chicken Roti. However it tasted fantastic and the price was pretty good. Definitely one of the best Caribbean restaurants in Hamilton.

2  Thank SailorAirman
Reviewed 15 February 2018

The wait is worth every bite, the jerk chicken and stew chicken is amazing! Hoping your hard work pays off. Cheers!

1  Thank jayrivers32
Reviewed 6 January 2018

Awesome place-been going for at least 10 years, for good reason. I love the fall apart beef roti, but I've had the chick pea and potato, the chicken and the goat roti. All stellar, all the time.

1  Thank LSKD60