“Excellent Polish food”

Ranked #271 of 1,364 Restaurants in Hamilton
Price range: US$ 8 - US$ 16
Cuisines: Polish, Pub
Dining options: After-hours
Description: The unique atmosphere, unforgettable style & true quality have been appreciated by our satisfied guests. Our menu is rich & varied, you can choose from tasty meals, great beers & delicious drinks!
Reviewed 8 February 2017 via mobile

Being Polish myself I've never had the bar food as the borscht ( red and white) and perogies are so good. Service was very good too it would have got a 5 star but I do find it a wee bit pricey.

Reviewed 6 January 2017

I was pleased form the start with the options offered on the menu. From the soup to the hungarian pancakes, cabbage rolls, pierogies, and burgers, all were exceptional. It is not easy to find this type of food at this level of authentic quality. Kudos to the kitchen for doing it right. The service was fine with friendly staff and the atmosphere is comfortable. Will definitely visit this eatery again!

1  Thank r0binellis
Reviewed 29 December 2016

I have had the wings here many times and always came away happy. The kitchen staff is the same, and cooking awesome food, but the bar staff seems to change frequently and its an area that needs addressed. I went in alone on a Wednesday to get the wings and sat at the end of the bar while the two girls behind the bar played on their phones and ignored me. I got the feeling right off the bat that they did not like me and were not really interested in serving me. Their feeble attempts at small talk also felt contrived. Its service like this that makes one wonder if it is really worth it going there at all, because really, there a wing deals all over the place anyway. I will return but am hoping for a more personal touch from the staff, not like I was dealing with two high school girls. One more thing. Since when do restaurants charge for veggies and dip for your wings? Every where else it is included with your order.

Reviewed 20 September 2016

We went as a group to this restaurant where we pre-ordered a family style meal due to the amount of people we had in our party. Firstly we received Boersch Soup (totally amazing as I have never had it before), salad, mashed potatoes, pieroges, cabbage rolls and then pork cutlet. The family style meal was hot and very, very enjoyable. If you like that type of food I would recommend the cabbage rolls or pieroges. Reasonably priced menu based on their website although we did not have that choice for this visit. The waitress was amazing. The restaurant/bar was small but looks like one of your friendly neighbourhood gathering places. I would definitely try the restaurant out again when I was able to order directly the from the menu.

Reviewed 11 May 2016 via mobile

We tried this restaurant for the first time and we were pleasantly surprised. Everything is reasonably priced and the food was fresh. We had salads and burgers. The Rumak Royale was an 8 oz patty of ground pork topped with small bacon cubes for $10.95. It comes with salad or fries. The fresh cut fries were excellent! The salad was made with fresh ingredients. They have different specials each day. I will definitely go again and try something different. They are known for Polish food and Hungarian pancakes. Parking is available at the back as well as on Queensdale Ave and at the Municipal lot. This is a good find!