“Amazing”
Review of the Greek Kitchen

the Greek Kitchen
Ranked #20 of 93 Quick Bites in Hamilton
Reviewed 29 May 2021

Delicious and nutritious authentic food.
Huge portions. Like gigantic. Fair prices.
What more could you ask for?

Date of visit: May 2021
Write a reviewReviews (28)

Reviewed 20 July 2020

For me arguably, this is the best shawarma I have had at any take out location to date. I question myself am I coming here too much? It is so automatic, they know to ring in the chicken shawarma, the girl who puts them together has my toppings memorized. This is with my mask on and everything. Ouch! I am hesitant, in sharing my secret spot as it seems to get busier all the time...lol. You have one of these shawarma pitas and you are good for the day. They are not shy when it comes to adding at least what it seems like a pound of chicken on the pita.

Reviewed 19 July 2020

We ordered take out during the pandemic. People serving were very nice. Food was mediocre. Rice was very greasy, potatoes were very sour, chicken was shwarma instead of souvlocki and there was a giant bug in the salad. The gyro was ok. Portions were big.

2  Thank HammerHeidi
Reviewed 9 July 2020 via mobile

I purchased a chicken souvlaki on a pita with salad as a side, it came with a drink as a combo. I was surprised by the large portion of the pita wrap, the chicken is also nicely marinated. Overall, I enjoyed my chicken pita, it tasted very good although the salad could have used more dressing. I also thought the price for the combo was a little expensive. I will most likely return again.

2  Thank _Ant0n1a_K
Reviewed 27 May 2020 via mobile

I have been here many times and can say for sure that all the food is amazing, always very fresh and delicious! The portions they give are incomparable to other places well worth the drive if you don’t live in the area. The staff are very nice people too - thank you

Date of visit: May 2020