“Good Food”

Cuisines: Indian, Fusion
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 11 November 2017

We went their with our son to get caught up on activities. The service was excellent and the food was good too. They had something for everyone's tastes. We found out our son liked hot\spicy food. Who would have known.

1  Thank Ruby W

Reviewed 31 October 2017 via mobile

I was going to cook but felt a chill and a sore throat. You know what that means: the darn students got me sick during frosh week. Underdressed disease bags...
So I ordered this dish on my way to the Diana at 7:45pm and about 7 minutes later, I was seated and served almost at once. Comforting.
I'm going to burn this cold out before it can sink its claws in me! The chicken is always so moist, I believe this dish is creamy butter sauce infused with the fiery vindaloo curry and I LOVE it! The basmati rice is great, the salad (instead of naan bread) is always fresh, with walnuts and dried cranberries and the dressing is some yummy combination of mustard and... hold on, I'll ask... sweet honey/mustard/mango! Definitely can taste those 3 simple ingredients. 8:14pm I paid and was off.
Thank you server Matthew for the prompt service. Stellar. Now I must rest with a belly full of India's love.

Janan S, Owner at Diana, responded to this reviewResponded 6 May 2018

Thank you MacVandal.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

I've always had a great meal at Diana's and the service has always been very good. I get the coconut chicken almost every single time and have never been dissapointed. The meals are reasonably priced for how much food you get.

Reviewed 15 September 2017

One of my favourite places to eat in all of downtown Guelph. Lots of truly authentic Indian menu options, everything is good. Good portion sizes and lunch prices are quite generous. Breakfast omelettes are amazing!

Reviewed 4 June 2017

This is our 'go-to' restaurant in Guelph...Look out for the 2x curry deal...two full curries with samosa starter for $25 plus tax! And there is always a huge selection of types to choose from...some of the lovely curries I've tried include mushroom paneer, red bean and lentil, eggplant paneer...obviously I prefer the vegetarian options, but my partner eats meat and highly recommends the chicken tikka masala. Meals come with a choice of rice and salad, or naan. I get the rice and salad option, and am always satisfied. The only downside for me is that I like my curry fire-hot..and Diana's tend to do their curries rather tamer than that! But the flavour is unquestionable.

The ambiance is lovely..very hippy-ish, buddha statues and local art adorn the walls. Service has always been faultless. Diana Downtown is a gem, and if you are in Guelph, you have to visit!