“Great Coconut chicken”

Cuisines: Indian, Fusion
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 3 October 2017

I've always had a great meal at Diana's and the service has always been very good. I get the coconut chicken almost every single time and have never been dissapointed. The meals are reasonably priced for how much food you get.

Reviewed 15 September 2017

One of my favourite places to eat in all of downtown Guelph. Lots of truly authentic Indian menu options, everything is good. Good portion sizes and lunch prices are quite generous. Breakfast omelettes are amazing!

Reviewed 4 June 2017

This is our 'go-to' restaurant in Guelph...Look out for the 2x curry deal...two full curries with samosa starter for $25 plus tax! And there is always a huge selection of types to choose from...some of the lovely curries I've tried include mushroom paneer, red bean and lentil, eggplant paneer...obviously I prefer the vegetarian options, but my partner eats meat and highly recommends the chicken tikka masala. Meals come with a choice of rice and salad, or naan. I get the rice and salad option, and am always satisfied. The only downside for me is that I like my curry fire-hot..and Diana's tend to do their curries rather tamer than that! But the flavour is unquestionable.

The ambiance is lovely..very hippy-ish, buddha statues and local art adorn the walls. Service has always been faultless. Diana Downtown is a gem, and if you are in Guelph, you have to visit!

Reviewed 31 May 2017

A quick business lunch turned into a wonderful taste exploration! I had the butter chicken with salad, The Naan bread melts in your mouth! Note spicy (although you may choose to order yours that way if you wish). I will be back! Excellent find - parking not the best - but food is absolutely worth it!

Reviewed 18 May 2017

We love indian food and they have a great selection. The pakoras are addictive. What I appreciate is that they have other food if you dine with company that doesn't care for indian food. The portions are huge and it is almost impossible to finish your entire meal. I really like the exposed brick wall as well.