Open today: 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Review Highlights
Mid afternoon drinks

Nice selection of beer. Great to see them working with different places to make new varieties. Nice... read more

Reviewed 28 July 2018
bridgone
via mobile
I'll gladly take a boot to the chops here

I have been a lover of Wellington Brewery for a long time. When you walk into a bar and see a boot... read more

Reviewed 26 March 2018
Joshiewoshie
Toronto

All reviews small batch tasting room beer lovers breweries offs beers craft boot
Reviewed 29 April 2017 via mobile

Wellington Brewery is fantastic!! Huge selection of beer. Standards and one offs. Loved everyone I tasted. Recently renovated and very impressive. I will hit up their store every time I come from Kitchener.

Reviewed 1 April 2017 via mobile

Went in to try a flight of their brews. I can say I've been to lots of craft breweries in the area and this one doesn't stand out. The brews were "safe" as far as craft breweries are concerned. They could have been a little more risk taking and blown their customers away with over the top beers.
Nice tasting room and friendly staff trying their best but we won't be back. Maybe it's just our taste buds or not.......

Reviewed 7 December 2016 via mobile

I went to the brewery with my husband and sister on a Sunday. When we arrived at the brewery we asked the lady at the desk if there were any tours or tastings available. She said that there were no tours or tastings available on Sundays. Unfortunately she was not very helpful as she did not provide us with any information about any of the beers or the brewery itself. We helped ourselves and made a guess on what beers we should buy. The actual beer was good but we were disappointed with the experience we had with our visit. It would have been nice if the lady took the time to help us a bit as we were the only ones in the store.

Reviewed 4 March 2016

Make sure that you stop by and spend some time in the tasting room. There is a pool table, tables, snacks, samples and using music or movies playing.They hold a ton of events so make sure to look them up online before heading out.

Reviewed 2 March 2016

Stopped by to pick up a few one-offs last weekend. We went in to pick up a specific one-off but ended up doing a few more tastings than expected, played some pool, had some snacks and met some new friends.

Tried 5 beers and enjoyed every single one of them. The Russian Imperial Stout, Chocolate Milk Stout (one-off A+++) were standouts for me but the GIGGLE JUICE BRITISH IPA was a knock out. Took home a couple growlers.

Wellington is a great stop for any beer lover