Open today: 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Mid afternoon drinks

Reviewed 28 July 2018
bridgone
via mobile
I'll gladly take a boot to the chops here

Reviewed 26 March 2018
Joshiewoshie
Toronto

All reviews small batch tasting room beer lovers breweries beers craft boot
Reviewed 28 July 2018 via mobile

Nice selection of beer. Great to see them working with different places to make new varieties. Nice new addition. Clean, friendly and have nice snacks to drink that beer with.

Reviewed 16 July 2018 via mobile

We came here to check it out since we like checking out local craft breweries! Walking in, my wife and I were overwhelmed by the smell of hops or barley or whatever that smell is. We don’t notice this in most breweries but it was so bad, we only had a flight and as good as the beer was, we moved on to our next stop. Nice aesthetics but couldn’t stand the smell.

Reviewed 26 March 2018

I have been a lover of Wellington Brewery for a long time. When you walk into a bar and see a boot shaped tap, you know there will be at least one good beer. Therefore, when I donned my Bavarian hat, joined some friends and finally got to visit the brewery itself, I was not surprised that every single offering was great. I was surprised by the value and the general energy of the staff. Beers here are extremely well priced, so take it slow! We did a tour and the young gal who took us through was knowledgeable, friendly, and possessed an infectious enthusiasm. It was clear that she is excited and happy to be working in the craft brew industry. Her enthusiasm continued when she helped me make some choices in the retail store. Be sure to check out Queen of Craft grisette, a portion of the proceeds go to Guelph Women in crisis. It's really refreshing to visit an establishment that maintains its appeal by treating customers like friends and doesn't just rely on the popularity of its products. Thank you good people of Guelph!

1  Thank Joshiewoshie
Reviewed 22 December 2017

Wellington's new tasting room is awesome! It's a great place to grab a flight and hang out for a few hours, they even gave us a huge bowl of Doritos to snack on. The beer is delicious- lots of variety and very cost effective. Highly recommend paying them a visit!

Reviewed 23 July 2017 via mobile

This brewery has some of the smoothest ales available.
Light and tasty.
Huge parking lot.
Lights out service.
Shout out to Lindsay!
Neat swag including tee shirts and hoodies and a great bottle opener.
Staff is welcoming, knowledgeable and respectful.
This is a bi monthly trip for the their famous "Growlers"
Very inexpensive.
Great value!

Reviewed 14 July 2017 via mobile

Joined a couple of friends for this special event. The flight of pints were pretty tasty. A little surprised by the Wit but got used to it. The pies were savoury and sweet and nicely paired with the beers.
Live music was included - the singer was enthusiastic but the sound wasn't the best. I'm not sure the venue is conducive to live music. It was really loud with the guests talking and drowning out the voice of the singer.
A good time though for some tasty local treats!

Reviewed 9 July 2017 via mobile

We came to the area searching for excellent craft "sour" beers. Got in just before closing, which is 8:00 pm on a Thursday. Seems like 8:00 pm is a typical closing time for most local breweries.

The tasting room at Wellington Brewery is large and staffed with friendly, knowledgeable beer lovers.

The young woman who offered tasting suggestions today also gave us a Craft Beer Passport which outlines 13 breweries in the Kitchener/Waterloo/Guelph area, all part of the Waterloo/Wellington Beer Collective...very handy.

Tasted some delicious sour beer today, "Shuttercock," which is available to take home in 750 ml bottles.

Wellington did not have any of my all-time favourite, small batch, sour, fruity brew, "Against the Current."

We are eagerly waiting for the next batch.

Reviewed 7 May 2017

Amazing place to rent for a fun event. Spacious area to mingle have a band and enjoy the brews on tap. Service staff were excellent.

Reviewed 29 April 2017 via mobile

Wellington Brewery is fantastic!! Huge selection of beer. Standards and one offs. Loved everyone I tasted. Recently renovated and very impressive. I will hit up their store every time I come from Kitchener.

Reviewed 1 April 2017 via mobile

Went in to try a flight of their brews. I can say I've been to lots of craft breweries in the area and this one doesn't stand out. The brews were "safe" as far as craft breweries are concerned. They could have been a little more risk taking and blown their customers away with over the top beers.
Nice tasting room and friendly staff trying their best but we won't be back. Maybe it's just our taste buds or not.......