Open today: 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Review Highlights
Mid afternoon drinks

Nice selection of beer. Great to see them working with different places to make new varieties. Nice... read more

Reviewed 28 July 2018
bridgone
via mobile
I'll gladly take a boot to the chops here

I have been a lover of Wellington Brewery for a long time. When you walk into a bar and see a boot... read more

Reviewed 26 March 2018
Joshiewoshie
Toronto

All reviews small batch tasting room beer lovers breweries offs beers craft boot
Reviewed 2 March 2016

Stopped by to pick up a few one-offs last weekend. We went in to pick up a specific one-off but ended up doing a few more tastings than expected, played some pool, had some snacks and met some new friends.

Tried 5 beers and enjoyed every single one of them. The Russian Imperial Stout, Chocolate Milk Stout (one-off A+++) were standouts for me but the GIGGLE JUICE BRITISH IPA was a knock out. Took home a couple growlers.

Wellington is a great stop for any beer lover

Reviewed 12 February 2016

Excellent beer, excellent service, great taproom, plenty of parking. Make sure you try the SPA, you wont be disappointed

Reviewed 1 October 2015

Well first off let me say that we were visiting on their 30th Anniversary. What can we say, what a great time. Over 30 casks that were tapped just for the anniversary. Fantastic time, with a few food trucks, live music and an experience of sharing the day with the owners, Brewmaster and all the employees.
Here, we felt at home. We were wined, dined, and entertained for the day. Tons of varieties of beer, entertainment, food, did I mention beer? The brewery is impressive, and should be as it's 30 years old.
I don't know what else to say, beer was great, people were great, facility was great...all great. If you get the opportunity to visit don't miss out.

Reviewed 8 June 2015 via mobile

I have been at the Wellington brewery on a number of occasions. Love their cask brews!

Staff are friendly and they offer tours I think once a week but would have to check.

Reviewed 16 February 2015

As a lover of Craft beer and Cask Ale, Wellington's is right in my wheel house and they did not disappoint. While they do not currently offer brewery tours (I hope they offer them again soon!) they do weekly tastings every Saturday afternoon. I've been to the Satruday tastings a few times now and its always a great experience. First off.....FREE BEER! Sure its only a small glass and the limit you to 4 (I think it adds up to about a pints and a half) its still free beer. The part a really liked though is that they have a full "Pub" setup including a billiards table. If you cannot make the Saturday tasting their onsite beer store is open daily with plenty of options you cant get at the Beer Store or the LCBO, and a great selection of Brewery Shirts, caps, and glasses to buy for fans. If you love real ale this will not disappoint you.