All reviews turkish room koi pond jacuzzi tub rooms are gorgeous a nice place to stay downtown guelph janet luxury linens
Reviewed 24 May 2018

Recently in the last two weeks i had the opportunity of spending a night at Norfolk Guest Home. It is not something i do, go away for night alone but i have to say What a great experience! Right from the booking till the end of my stay. Rooms are beautiful. comfortable, everything you need away and more to feel like home. Janet is lovely and The Guest house has such a great atmosphere as soon as you walk in the door, it is absolutely a beautiful house. Sitting down for breakfast, and having a specially prepared meal of my choice was delicious. I hated to leave. It was so peaceful and welcoming, the only down fault was that I didn't have opportunity to stay longer. I will be back!

Pat (Walton. On}

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 25 January 2018

I stayed at Norfolk Inn in the Turkish Room for 4 nights in January for some business in town and a friend's wedding. From the minute I contacted Janet to book, she was super helpful and accommodating. I was late arriving for check-in so she left me the door code and I was able to let myself in.

The jacuzzi tub is amazing! You need to spoil yourself and take a bath in it. So relaxing! A light breakfast was available every morning and if I wanted eggs or bacon, Janet prepared this for me as well. The house itself is beautiful and the rooms are gorgeous. It's also super close to downtown Guelph. I highly recommend the Norfolk Inn if you're looking for a nice place to stay to Guelph.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank SavvyHomegirl
Reviewed 11 September 2017

Janet is a great host. She takes the time to see if you have everything you need. She presents herself in a professional and friendly way. I felt completely at home and welcome. The breakfast was absolutely delicious and fast.

My only regret is that trip advisor only rates on a scale of 1 to 5. Norfolk should be a 10:)

Room Tip: Queen suite is amazing with 1865 ceiling trim. Two thumbs up
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
2  Thank Niels S
Reviewed 7 September 2017

This B&B really is a special place to stay. Our bedroom room was huge, complete with double bathtub, kitchenette and lounge area - plus a separate elegantly decorated bathroom. It offers incredible luxury without an extravagant price. Breakfast around the beautifully decorated table was made to order, whatever we wanted to order - whether eggs, pancakes or a fruit platter. It is in a great location; convenient to downtown Guelph, lots of great restaurants and a short walk from Guelph hospital and Riverside park. Janet is an incredibly generous host and my husband and I really enjoyed our stay. Highly recommended for a special (or any) occasion.

Room Tip: All the rooms unique are decorated in a different theme. I wish I could have stayed in them all.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Justin M
Reviewed 2 August 2017

This Bed & Breakfast is really beautiful but also very comfortable. I am always on the road in Hotels and I can confirm that this place is perfect: very clean; very comfortable; very good breakfast. I strongly recommend this place and for sure I will go back there.

Room Tip: ask for a room facing the backyard and not the street
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business