“Jackfruit was a pleasant surprise!”
Review of Sip Club

Sip Club
Ranked #86 of 429 Restaurants in Guelph
Cuisines: Bar
Description: Trendy new bar in the downtown area. Loaded with great food, friendly staff delicious sips and an up and coming patio.
Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Atmosphere and staff were great , live music was enjoyable but the jackfruit was fantastic! I am a lone vegetarian in a family of carnivores and it’s sometimes tricky to eat out together and all have interesting options. There is a number of meat, fish, veggie and vegan options that are both unique and delicious. They also have a good selection of beer on tap and staff were both knowledgeable about it and helpful with suggestions!

Reviewed 19 March 2018

Since moving to downtown Guelph I decided to visit the various restaurants and business's in the area. The SIP Club was a disappointment and the only really good thing was the entertainment - the musician was really good. I had chicken wings (1/2 reg and 1/2 vegan) and a beer and my daughter had fish tacos. I didn't try my daughters tacos but the wings were very bad. Especially the vegan ones where they were just a clump of deep fry substance. The decor is poor. Looks like they through this place together. It is not clean - especially the bathrooms. It doesn't look like they take pride in their business and the beer price was expensive.

Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

You walk in and you feel comfortable. The lighting, the exposed walls, and bar to the right. We were offered a table right away. The atmosphere is very comfy. Reviewing the menu they have something for everyone it seems. I can see people stopping in just for a bite and a drink as we did and it's all good. The ceaser I had was yum! We weren't there for dinner but did see food coming out to the other tables and it all looked and smelled amazing. We shared a platter of dips and breads with grapes etc. I'll def be back to try those tacos I saw. Fun evening and the comfort of the building itself with warm staff have made this restaurant a hit. They have live music on occasion as well!

Reviewed 11 February 2018 via mobile

Finally tried the food here! So many delicious vegan options. I had the jackfruit sandwich which was messy but very delicious, and the quinoa onion rings which were crispy and a good size. The staff are always great too!

Reviewed 2 February 2018

Always friendly staff, great food & atmosphere! Live music is always stellar too! Couldn't ask for more!