All reviews sausage stone road small fridge hotel is located decent breakfast spacious room yogurt guelph university indoor pool free breakfast we've stayed hot breakfast conference pillows campus tournament
Reviewed 6 July 2018

I booked this place because was attending a conference at University of Guelph. The building is well located near everything. You have restaurants, stripmalls, shops, downtown and many other things to see at Guelph.
The bedroom is small but well organized. I liked the bed and the pillows, they were very comfortable. Also, the A/C was wonderful, however, noisy. The bathroom is small but has everything you need. Overall, everything was good and clean.
My suggestions: have someone helping people at the breakfast area, especially at the waffle station. Also, a complimentary water would be nice.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank leitocg
RoyalBrockHotel, Guest Services Coordinator at Royal Brock Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2018

Hi there!

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel. We appreciate the suggestions and will be forwarding them to the appropriate department.

Reviewed 16 May 2018 via mobile

I had to find a place last minute under stressful, difficult circumstances. I chose this hotel as it is very close to the Veterinary College Hospital at Univ of Guelph. Staff were very polite and understanding. The room is large and appeared clean.

Breakfast was good. Waffles, eggs, coffee, fruit, etc. There was more than enough to eat.

I found the wifi to be adequate for my needs. Parking is easy access.

I was in room 204 and it is facing a busy street. If I stay again I may ask for a different area of the hotel.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
2  Thank dogluver93
RoyalBrockHotel, Guest Services Coordinator at Royal Brock Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel.
We are very pleased to hear that even in your difficult times we were able to provided you with a satisfying experience.

Reviewed 10 May 2018 via mobile

I must admit when l pulled in to the entrance the building does need a little makeover.

Check in was quick and easy and you can book online but you pay at the hotel, the reception area is very open inside the building is clean and tidy.

I took a king size bed comfortable rooms are large the bathroom I haven’t seen the sealed bath in a hotel, so I can understand at a hotel that you don’t want water leaks.

Breakfast is continental but it’s ok, they do have a swimming pool but it’s outside so it does have a short period of usage.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel.
We are very pleased to hear that our booking and check in process was satisfactory. We will be opening our pool in the next few weeks.

Reviewed 5 May 2018

We enjoyed our stay here. It was quiet and comfortable. The room was a bit tired, somewhat worn but basically clean. Breakfast, included, was fine, standard; great breakfast room, very quiet on a Friday morning. We liked the design of the hotel in general, it is interesting compared to most hotels of this class. The pool area looked nice though closed for the winter season. We were there to visit the University and it was handy to walk, as the hotel is just across the street from campus. Reasonable rates, main reason we chose to stay. We will stay again.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank BlackMareFarmer

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel.
We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay here and the location was suited to your needs.

Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

Stayed one night when construction moved me out of my house
Was very pleased with the bright and spacious room with my friend and I
Res made thru hotels.com and all went well
Free breakfast was very good but at 9 am scrambled eggs were cool and minimal but should have got up earlier

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank kajj21
RoyalBrockHotel, Guest Services Coordinator at Royal Brock Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Hello kajj21!

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel.
We are very pleased to hear that the online reservation process and check-in went very well. I apologize for the cold eggs, we will be working with staff to try and improve the Breakfast experience of our guests!

Best,