All reviews front desk hot breakfast picnic tables great hotel for the price sausage the breakfast area definitely stay here again nice room fridge and microwave waffles visiting guelph checking out fresh fruit waffle maker flat screen tv free breakfast nice stay
Reviewed 11 August 2018

Recently we stayed at the Comfort Inn located in Guelph, Ontario.
Great room , however upon check out the blonde attendant was very slow and rude.
The complementary breakfast was all but gone for the longest time with customers wondering if it would ever get refilled

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank mbreen24
Reviewed 11 August 2018 via mobile

Initially viewing this hotel online it looked like a nice place to stay for the night and reasonably price while I was in guelph. I was only staying for one night and wasn’t too picky on accommodations so I reserved a room. Upon arrival the employee working the front desk was out front having a cigarette and left me standing inside waiting for her to finish. I understand and respect everyone is entitled to a break but I was left standing in the lobby waiting for 10 mins or longer. Then when the employee did make her way to the front desk to serve me she seem irritated and very unwelcoming. Maybe because I interrupted her break, I don’t know, but I just wanted to get into a room and relax from a long day. The employee was snappy and rude while rushing through processing the booking. I felt It was a inconvenient time for her and made me feel uncomfortable. I normally refrain from mentioning names when writing a review about accommodations and services I received during my stay. But I have never been treated so poorly that I think the management of that hotel should be aware of the service their employees are providing on their behalf when they are left on their own. My advice to management at this hotel is to find a different position for Iwona other then front desk customer service. She was not friendly or welcoming whatsoever and to leave me waiting for her to finish her cigarette I felt it was disrespectful and left me contemplating whether I would ever book accommodations at this hotel again. The room was satisfactory and clean but please note, superb customer service goes a long way to determining whether a person will book there again in the future. Please emphasize to all your employees but most importantly to the employee that made my stay unenjoyable the importance of superb customer service and to be friendly and welcoming for choosing comfort Inn as their place to stay. Undetermined if I will stay there again.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank chris b
Reviewed 6 August 2018

What to say? What to say? Well, we stayed here for one night and it was everything a Comfort Inn is supposed to be; nice room, comfortable bed, flat screen tv, lots of parking, a bar-b-q if you want to cook yourself, and a convenient location just off the parkway.
Breakfast in the morning left a little to be desired but only because it was so crowded which is not the hotel's fault everyone comes at the same time.
Will stay here anytime we're in Guelph from now on.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
tedatcit, Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2018

Thank you for your review.
We at the comfort inn guelph are always striving for dedication and commitment, surpassing the standards so that your stay will always be a memorable one.

Reviewed 26 July 2018

Well, it's crazy convenient it's just off the highway and it was easy to access.
As for breakfast,I wish that there was more variety in the foods offered, more fresh fruit. The waffles had a funny sour taste to them, and polish sausage and eggs offered everyday. The coffee is fantastic! And available all day long, along with cold water with lemon which was fantastic.
The rooms are small, but very comfortable, I slept at this hotel the best during our 10 day trip to Ontario.
Event though our room was facing both highways there was no noise from cars. I can't say the same for the hallways which were loud and busy at times.
However in all of this, we would stay here again. Parker the guide dog enjoyed the hotel too.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
tedatcit, Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2018

Thank you for taking the time for your review.
We have spent 2 million dollars in the last few years to beautify, renovate and expand the building. Noise reduction and sound barriers help to reduce noise from surrounding areas and the highway. We are always striving to make our breakfast delicious and nutritious for the guests.
We enjoy catering to the needs of all our guests and as for our visiting four legged guests we enjoy their affections and appreciation.

Reviewed 11 July 2018 via mobile

At the Guelph Comfort Inn, rooms are kept clean and inviting. Upon my arrival in the evening, I was greeted and welcomed by a very nice blond, front desk receptionist. Unfortunately after my long night of working in my room, I decided to take a walk around the building around midnight. This is when I encountered the night staff receptionist, smoking marijuana in the corner of the building. I’m sure she said her name was Rose when she spoke to another customer. Damn I had no idea this was permitted?????? Beside this episode of smelling her stank, I had a great stay.
Thanks

Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
tedatcit, Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2018

We at the comfort inn guelph would like to thank you for your review.
I am delighted to note that your check in process was fast and pleasant, this is what we pride ourselves on. We at the comfort inn guelph always are going above and beyond the standards to enhance your experience.
Our night staff have been trained and experienced to ensure that all of our guests are safe by our security practices and enforcement.
I apologize for any unpleasant experience with Medical cannabis, or medical marijuana, is cannabis and cannabinoids that are recommended by doctors for their patients.